All reviewsprivate jacuzzipool villabeachcomber restaurantsofa bedgolf buggydirect accessdressing roomtwo storeycomplimentary snacksevery morningdining tablemassage parlourscoffee machinewalk in wardrobelounge areasenggigi beachcall to prayer
Reviewed 6 December 2017

A great brand of Aerowisata Hotels and Resorts consisting of 5 star facilities and services from all service professionals who came in contact. From the Airport pick-up to the smiling face of Marsandi, Ibu Ayu and all Villa's personnel. Love them all. The best place to experience the true Indonesian hospitality. Love to come back.

Room Tip: Value for money.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
kilasenggigibeach, General Manager at Pool Villa Club Senggigi Beach Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Mateo M,

Warmest Greetings from Pool Villa Club Lombok,

Thank you for stayed with us and took time to review your experience during your stay at our villa. I am very pleased to read that you love your experience here. I appreciate for your positive review, and we would be always pleased to welcome you back at Pool Villa Club Lombok.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

If you really want to relax your mind, come to Pool Club Villa! It's very quiet and peaceful here. You can enjoy the pool, which is almost private! Enjoy every moment with your love ones in a private space. The staffs are friendly and courteous. Thanks Andi, Paula, waiter, chef, gardener and staffs not mentioned here in PVC for the warmth hospitality. As for the food, even there are not as much choices like other hotels we've been to, it was good enough for us. Try the Nasi Goreng! Coffee is good! Last but not least, keep up the good service in PVC and continue keeping the space clean and green!

Dear Anzfa,

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Very nice & clean pool villa suitable for my family of 5. Location is fantastic with clean beach. Really warm hospitality and enjoyed our stay. we had to extend our stay because the airport was closed due to Mount Agung Volcano eruption. Special thanks to front office staff Mr. Marsandi who have been very helpful throughout our stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
kilasenggigibeach, General Manager at Pool Villa Club Senggigi Beach Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Dear jpcedy,

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We went there last week with the family. The villas are very nice, we got a fresh fruit basket every day and the villas were quite big. We stayed there with 5 people. They just put an extra bed in the house which normally is for four persons.
The pool is amazing. You can jump in right from your Terrasse and swim the circuit passing the other villas and the pool bar, until you reach your villa again.

The staff was very kind. Partini, who works in the Italian restaurant at the beach made our stay unforgettable. Remembering all or names she knew what we want to eat and drink before we knew :) she was amazing.

I can definitely recommend the hotel and will go there again!

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We loved our time at pool villa, it had such a family friendly vibe and we loved the lake pool. Staff was amazing. Wish I was still there.

My only slight issue was the kids club I found that some of the staff didnt really make much effort with my children, so because of that they didnt really want to go and spend time there.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
kilasenggigibeach, General Manager at Pool Villa Club Senggigi Beach Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear HollieSmith75,

Warmest Greetings from Pool Villa Club Lombok,

Thank you for stayed with us and took time to review your experience during your stay at our villa. I am very pleased to read that you love your experience here. I appreciate for your positive feedback. In regards to our service in the Kids Club, I would remind our staffs about the service quality. We would doing our best to give you pleasant stay and we would be always pleased to welcome you back at Pool Villa Club Lombok.