Lowest prices for your stay
US$62
US$36
Hotels.comUS$62
PricelineUS$48
TravelocityUS$62
All reviews strategic location convenience store hotel location western food sea view private beach agung gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

I really enjoy my stay at Aruna. In the current pandemic situation, the staff at Aruna managed to maintain the health protocols. The highlight of my stay is the room itself, cozy and spacious. The bed is massive, a luxury you find it hard to find these days. The service was amazing too. During the first day of my stay, the breakfast was served to my room, but the seevice always take a great precautions and comfort to the guests. Definitely will be my first choice for staying in Lombok

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Aruna Senggigi, General Manager at Aruna Senggigi Resort & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2020

Dear Mula-Pra,

Thank you for choosing Aruna Senggigi Resort and Convention as your place to stay. Your review is really mean to us to escalate our product as well as the services.

We are very glad that our product and service had met your expectations, in the future we definitely ecstatic should you could return and having good time again.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back here at Aruna Senggigi Resort and Convention, wish you have always a wonderful day.

Yours Sincerely,

Agus Setiawan (Iwan)
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 3 June 2020 via mobile

Always provide exquisite service since my first stay in 2017.
Food quality are amazing, its room is always my favourite, I love the gym and Aruna’s wifi never disappointing. So far, Aruna is one of the best 4 star hotel in Lombok

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Aruna Senggigi, Guest Services / Front Office at Aruna Senggigi Resort & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2020

Dear Chaltenc,

Thank you for choosing Aruna Senggigi Resort and Convention as your place to stay. Your review is really meaningful to us to escalate our product as well as the services.

We are very delighted that you had great time in Aruna Senggigi, and our product and services suits with your expectation.

Once again, thank you for your generous reviews and we are looking forward to welcoming you back here at Aruna Senggigi.

Yours sincerely,

Agus Setiawan
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 21 March 2020 via mobile

Nice big hotel in Senggigi area.
Friendly staff.
Stayed for a total of 3 nights. Paid for superior cottage , we got free upgrade to deluxe king room for 2 nights. Deluxe room was spacious. Located in the building. Pluffy pillows. Large bathroom.
The hotel has a private beach across the street.
Hotel location is convenient. Within short walking distance we can find a famous fast food restaurant, many cafes and mini markets.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jovitadevi
Aruna Senggigi, General Manager at Aruna Senggigi Resort & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2020

Dear Jovita,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Aruna Senggigi Resort & Convention and provide us with your review through Tripadvisor.
Your review is a valuable source to keep the consistency of our product and services.

It's pleasant to know that you enjoyed during your stay and our staff could serve you well and make a memorable stay for you.
We strive to deliver great service to all of our guests and make them feel satisfied.

Again, thank you for your review and looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Lombok.

Sincerely yours,

Weni KRISTANTI

Reviewed 17 March 2020

I stayed at Aruna Resort for 2 nights after my trip to the Gili islands. The room with sea view was awesome and spacious. The only thing is (as other guests mentioned too) that the loud music from the bar outside the hotel could annoy you at some point during the night.
Nevertheless Aruna is the right choice for a stay on Senggigi, it is easy to find, it has a private beach and there is a 24h convenience store close by.
All the hotel staff is friendly and welcoming, in particular the always smiling Andry (The Guest Relation Officer) from the front office. She helped me to rent a scooter and gave me all the advice where to go and what to see during a visit on Lombok. And in the end that really made a difference for my travels.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

Really beautiful hotel with nice facilities. Had a few mishaps with being asked to change room a couple of times (seconds after checking in, so no big deal) and in the restaurant, waiting 45 minutes for a dish to be told it was sold out. The lobby and hallways are all outside of aircon, but the beauti of the hotel is worth it

Date of stay: February 2020