Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2016

We ( 2 adults - retired) stayed 4th Nov 2016 for a week. It was our 2nd time.

Each time the Apartments were spotless.
Its self containing and they clean the Apartment every other day incl. bed linen & towels!
2015 we had an Apartment on the 2nd floor. Spacious, all we need for our stay. “Kitchen” area with dining table just right to prepare a breakfast and light lunch. Balcony.
OK if I would like to cook a 3-course meal I would struggle – hey who needs this. It’s holiday…
As newsted81 mentioned a Spar supermarket just 2 min away.
This time we had one of the 2 loft Apartments:
1 BIG bedroom (very cozy & comfortable) with 2 wardrobes, direct “exit” to the terrace
2 bathrooms (each with big shower & toilet)
BIG “Living room” (Kitchen area is the same size as “downstairs”)
BIG terrace with 2 louncher, seating area, AND dinner table for 8!!!!!
There is a washing machine for “all”
The staff is very friendly, helpful.
The café & Restaurant in the basement very convenient and not at all pricy if you don’t like to cook.
I would recommend a car/hire car….so much to see: Cartagena, Murcia.......

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank westham17520
Reviewed 31 October 2016

The apartments have an enviable position right next to the beach. They are a good standard for a 3 star property, rooms are clean and well equipped for a short stay and the staff were very friendly. There is a restaurant adjacent to the property which gives a discount to guests.

Room tip: The loft rooms on the upper floor have better outside areas.
Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank David P
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Stayed from 10th - 17th september. Temp was still around 30°C. The sea is very shallow and warm, so quite safe for children. You have to walk around 50m for neck deep water. One cafe in front of the beach in the same building. Menu is very good for a cafe and reasonably priced. Opening times from around 8am to 1pm. There is a spar shop minute walking from the apartments so you can decide yourself what to have for breakfast. The rooms are nice, TV, AC, wifi, refr, el hob.
-There is no ATM at Mar de Cristal
-Taxi from airport (which we booked beforehand) was €36 one way.
-Taxi to La manga or Cabo de Palos war €13-€16. Make sure the driver turns on the taxameter or ask before about the price or they will charge you ´turist´ price. You can pay with card as well.
-La manga/Cabo de Palos has nicer beaches. Charge for sunbed on Cabo de Palos €5 per day.
-Bike hire at La manga is €25 per day which I think is crazy expensive.
-Boat dive is around €30 plus €15 for eq. To be honest I did nicer dives but I did only one so take my opinion with a grain of salt
-Very nice restaurants at Cabo de Palos, 3 course menu €50 for two.
-Train from Los Nietos do Carthagena was €3 for two one way I think and takes 30m . I recommend to visit Cathagena. Train goes every hour and it takes 45m to get from Mar de Cristal to Los Nietos train station

Ladies at the reception are very very nice and helpful. They called the taxi for us, printed the time tables for train etc etc.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank newsted81
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We visited on 24 July. Had a drink, the landlord and his staff were getting ready for a live band - started playing at 23.00 hours, so we didn't see them play.

Pleasant staff who made an effort even though they were busy setting up. I suspect it would be busy when the live act was on, but we were pretty much on our own.

Elder two kids had a mohito, I had a beer and youngest a sprite. 15€ or so total bill, slightly pricey but girls enjoyed their cocktails.

Worth a visit if in the area.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Despite of all building being shabby and in need of good clean up and renovation, the room didn't leave good impression as well. Windows are really dirty, ceiling is covered in mould spots. I had to clean sand from the drawers by myself, cause staff mostly speak only Spanish (except the receptionist, who ain't always there). No linen for the blankets (which are obviously made to be used covered with linen), flat screen tv seems to be te size of my laptop etc.
The roof top terrace is ok, but some of the furniture should be changed into new ones.
A little disappointment, though the location is still very good. It's a calm place to stay if you don't pay much attention to the cleanliness.

Date of stay: May 2016