“Evening dinner ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent food I visit this restaurant often and the food has never let me down. At weekends booking is advisable. I have to say not one dish has ever let me down.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We went a number of times when we on holiday very near here. Always great. We had pizza, mussels, carbonara and Ragu all great. Brilliant 'bar snacks' (as my 8 year old calls them) in the cafe as well as knock out icecream. Staff were brilliant and looked after us.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

A very nice meal spoiled by useless service. Also there must be a shortage of parmesan in Italy
Plenty of parking.

Reviewed 17 July 2015

We attended a wedding at Restaurant Oasi. The staff seemed very competent, and the location was amazing. The menu consisted of an abundant amount of fish, which was delicious. Even after having eaten far too much, the next dish would look too amazing to pass on!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed here for a few days and it was a very pleasant experience. The room was big and comfortable, the staff very kind. It is not well connected to Staffolo (you will need a car), but it is immersed in the Marche countryside. Beautiful views all around and very quiet. You can have breakfast in the little cafe'.
The restaurant is very good, with a lot of choices.