“In the nature's lap”
Review of Nature Notes

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Raison
Nature Notes
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Raison
Reviewed 4 April 2015

Nestled in the Beas riverbank Raison is a liefetime experience. The cottages are awesome and very comfortable to stay. You can relax in the lap of nature with its peaceful ambience. Adventure sports, trekking and several other options are available for you. Food is good too. Only a bit of bothering is that huts are too cramped. Otherwise overall its a place especially for honeymooners.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank smartwanderer

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Hello everyone, Just had a quick visit and stay at resort.. Its surrounded by green lush meadows and very comfortable rooms...Enjoyed the food and the warm welcome by the staff..
Waiting to be back here next tym soon with more new facilities to enjoy.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Reva B
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My first visit to this resort had superrrrrr fun!! Loved my five days there were heavenly...A great staff yummy food and the backdrop of that beautifullllll landscapeeeee!!!! Overall a great experience...can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mini R
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Hello all,
I wish you a very happy holidays... I am here, writing review for Morpheus Valley Resorts.

This Nature Notes and Morpheus Valley resorts are the same. What I get from my friends is that it was once good!! However, the owners have changed now. So I copied and pasted my review about Morpheus Valley Resorts here !! If Nature Notes and Morpheus Valley Resorts are not the same, please let me know.

We went through several resorts before making this mistake. We wanted an accomodation close to river and affordable. Either they were expensive or access to beas river was longer. Then got into this after coming to know that the river is some 20 ft from accomodation.I heard very positive reviews about the owners. THen through the staff we came to know that Morpheus group acquired that property.We were disappointed but We booked by transferring Rs 12400 (our total amount was 22400) to their bank account well in advance and got the e-receipt within 2 days. When we booked we were 200% sure of our travel. However, due to an unfortunate situation, we had to cancel our trip. We sent a cancellation request one week before our travel date. We had booked flight tickets, cab services and bus tickets using a famous internet site. I got back the amount they assured during our payment.

Then the hassles with Morpheus started. A person named Sanjay who took care of our planning washed off his hands by pointing to Saurabh. Saurabh claimed that his VP has told they would take 50% of the TOTAL amount as cancellation charges. However, in voucher, it was mentioned that they will take one nights charge (Which should come around 3000 RS) if we cancel within 3 days before arrival date (We cancelled 7 working days before arrival date). When I asked him, he told that he would get back to me after discussing with VP. Each time we call them, either he wont pick up the call(which will happen 99% of the time) or he would provide false promises (Will call within an hour/2 days/5 days) etc.

He is not at all accessible through phone. At one point, I got really frustrated and got VP's number and called him. His first question was "Who gave you my number?" and in a rude tone, told me to call back after 20 minutes. Then he told that they would give us the same voucher back and we can use the same one within one year. However, we were very much irritated and lost confidence in them. So we told them that we would be happy with 50% reduction than visiting them. Then again "No answering" by Saurabh continued. We didn't know whom to be contacted or what could be done to get our money back. Then after intense pursual, we got around 4500 RS back after 40 days of cancellation AND threatening that I will go to consumer court. WE LOST 8000 RS AS CANCELLATION CHARGES. A BIG LOOT ... BEWARE OF MORPHEUS !!! I would have called them atleast 200 times and they picked up hardly 20 times !!!

Moral of this story (1): Never pick any vacation plan without a travel organizer such as "Trip Advisor", "Make My Trip", "Clear Trip" etc who had already established standards. The cost may be moderately more. They may not have cost effective accomodation. However, they will ensure that your trip is well taken care of and would have removed such resorts from their preferences and would stand responsible for their claim. We got this lesson by paying 8000 RS.

Moral of this story (2): Never choose Morpheus Valley resorts at all even if it comes free. They dont have accountability or morality or professional ethics. They dont even pick up the call and cut the call if we ask any explanation !! I hope they have atleast a hut to stay at their so called resort and would have porridge to feed the tourists.

We will update here about the courts decision once the case is filed and closed.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
11  Thank Srideepa
Reviewed 3 June 2012

we stay here for one night. location is perfect for family vacation with river flowing, snow caps mountains. resort has big garden and badminton rackets, foolball,basketballs are provided by hotel itself for childrens to play in big garden area. on the dislike side hotel only has only 2 waiter to serve 25 cottages and tent . food is very below average and dont expect anything special from chief. service is very slow.

Room Tip: there is choice of cottage style room and tents