US$62
US$52
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Heritage Village Resort(Naggar)(Great Value!)
US$37
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2012

First stayed there when it was called The Adventure Resort and HPTDC used to run the same.Subsequently HPTDC leased the property & the name kept on changing to.Nature Notes..Nature Nest and Morpheus Adventure Valley Resorts very recently.Though the propert keep on changing hands between various lessors, experience of staying threre remained same more or less.
Property is situated on right side of the main Kullu manali highway at a place called Raison.There are around 14 wooden huts which feels a bit cramped ..but hey who goes there to stay inside.And the open garden in front of huts is right on the edge of river Beas and this is the best part about the property.Tarrif are well suited to the location of the place and in my opinion not a single property in the valley can match the location of these huts.

Atmosphere is quite homely with only a couple of attendents to look after all tha daily needs of travellers.Although quality of food leaves a little more to be desired but again..location of the place totally overcomes any negatives this place might have.

And what more, it is situated right in the middle of major rafting route.manali & Naggar are also very near & you can track along the Beas if you wish so.

Room Tip: Every Hut will leave you feel a bit cramped but you will not stop saying WOW once you see the location
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Vibhu88
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Hi, It's been 6yrs since we visited 'Nature Notes' but till today I recommend this place to anyone who wants to visit Manali. We , two couples, had visited this place for our honeymoon in 2006. We had such a great time, with some great food and a lovely place along the river. Also it was quite afordable that time. But believe me money cant buy the peace and calmness u get in such a place.
We loved it....... and I recommend it 100% to anyone who wants to get out of the buzy schedule and experience that happiness in the heart of nature.

Room Tip: U dont need a TV in room when u have come to a vacation .
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shweta T
Reviewed 25 November 2008

I just came back from from nature notes resort and wanted to post my review because i had such a wonderful experience which is worth sharing. As written by somebody, i found NO RATS at the resort. We were provided with all the facilities to make our stay comfortable. The owners and the staff were always making that extra effort to make sure that we were at ease.

Its such a beautiful place to enjoy and experience nature, which we cant otherwise in our city lives. Its a perfect place for any family to enjoy. My parents would just relax on the riverside, do yoga, visit temples and youngsters like me had plenty of adventure activities in and around the resort like rafting, Burma bridging, flying fox, rock climbing,the list is so long. Every day we had something new to try and experience.

Though we had planned 4 day trip we extended it to a week because the place is just so good. Amazing scenery,all the adventure activities (Flying fox...my personal favorite), good food, such hospitable and friendly staff made our trip by far the most memorable holiday that me and my family got to experience together. We would surely visit nature notes again and advice the same.:)

Harshit
Delhi

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank buddydelhi
Reviewed 6 August 2008

My stay was too short..(2 days) but full of fun.....I had never imagined such a wonderful place where Beas is roaring and Nature is calling............Staff was very cooperative........Food needs a bit improvement.......overall it is a wonderful place to visit...Thanx Mr. Amit Chawla .........
Lakhvir Singh Khattra,Ludhiana(Punjab)

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with friends
3  Thank khattra
NatureNotes, Owner at Nature Notes, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2008

Hi Lakhvinder, I remember meeting you so clearly. You were there with your wife and had chosen to go to come to Nature Notes instead of going to mall road hotels even after your friends insisted. Thanks again for that.

I am happy that you loved the stay, I got the piece of paper that you left for me at the resort with compliments, scanned it and will be putting it on our website soon. Nothing motivates more than good words from our clients.

I am sorry if you did not like the food at that time, just checked the dates. There must have been a change in quality since offseason had just set-in and our chef had taken his long awaited 2 week off. We had a chef from another hotel to fill in at that time. However, our permanent chef, Dharm and his assistant are a favorite with guests. I remember you said that you will be coming back with friends and family, will make sure that food is the best part of your next holiday.

Love always,
Nature Notes Team

Reviewed 6 August 2008

We got back from a stay at Nature Notes some 20Kms short of Manali. Thogh we stayed an almost 5 days we felt that the time we spent there fell dreadfully short as there is no place in the Hills that I frequent close to what my wife -I , sister and bro in law experiened. The saying" one falls short of words to express" aptly applies to what we experienced.

The cottages on the side of the River Beas was eternal bliss.

The tranquility, peacefulness added to the availablity of adventure sportsand the tremendous hospitality thrown in , made this place the best that I have visited in recent times. Frankly we could not ask more.

We came back saying to ourselves that the rest of the family needed to feel what we did and we plan to get th whole place ( if available) next summer to get the rest of the kin acquainted and freak on the experience.

This experience did also make us feel that at this location 20Kms short of Manali was no distance away.

Have fun Guys and we would say - you gotta experience it to enjoy the Feel !!!

Thanks to the Team at Nature Notes. You made this holiday special and we relive it everyday with family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank rasrak