US$59
US$50
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$104
US$84
US$224
US$175
  • Pool
Heritage Village Resort(Naggar)(Great Value!)
US$38
OYO 4871 The Countryside Resort(Naggar)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$31
Orbitz.com
Hotel Kullu Valley(Kullu)(Great Value!)
US$23
Priceline
Hotel Shobla Royale(Kullu)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$38
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

US$62
US$53
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2008

I just came back from from nature notes resort and wanted to post my review because i had such a wonderful experience which is worth sharing. As written by somebody, i found NO RATS at the resort. We were provided with all the facilities to make our stay comfortable. The owners and the staff were always making that extra effort to make sure that we were at ease.

Its such a beautiful place to enjoy and experience nature, which we cant otherwise in our city lives. Its a perfect place for any family to enjoy. My parents would just relax on the riverside, do yoga, visit temples and youngsters like me had plenty of adventure activities in and around the resort like rafting, Burma bridging, flying fox, rock climbing,the list is so long. Every day we had something new to try and experience.

Though we had planned 4 day trip we extended it to a week because the place is just so good. Amazing scenery,all the adventure activities (Flying fox...my personal favorite), good food, such hospitable and friendly staff made our trip by far the most memorable holiday that me and my family got to experience together. We would surely visit nature notes again and advice the same.:)

Harshit
Delhi

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank buddydelhi
Reviewed 6 August 2008

My stay was too short..(2 days) but full of fun.....I had never imagined such a wonderful place where Beas is roaring and Nature is calling............Staff was very cooperative........Food needs a bit improvement.......overall it is a wonderful place to visit...Thanx Mr. Amit Chawla .........
Lakhvir Singh Khattra,Ludhiana(Punjab)

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with friends
3  Thank khattra
NatureNotes, Owner at Nature Notes, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2008

Hi Lakhvinder, I remember meeting you so clearly. You were there with your wife and had chosen to go to come to Nature Notes instead of going to mall road hotels even after your friends insisted. Thanks again for that.

I am happy that you loved the stay, I got the piece of paper that you left for me at the resort with compliments, scanned it and will be putting it on our website soon. Nothing motivates more than good words from our clients.

I am sorry if you did not like the food at that time, just checked the dates. There must have been a change in quality since offseason had just set-in and our chef had taken his long awaited 2 week off. We had a chef from another hotel to fill in at that time. However, our permanent chef, Dharm and his assistant are a favorite with guests. I remember you said that you will be coming back with friends and family, will make sure that food is the best part of your next holiday.

Love always,
Nature Notes Team

Reviewed 6 August 2008

We got back from a stay at Nature Notes some 20Kms short of Manali. Thogh we stayed an almost 5 days we felt that the time we spent there fell dreadfully short as there is no place in the Hills that I frequent close to what my wife -I , sister and bro in law experiened. The saying" one falls short of words to express" aptly applies to what we experienced.

The cottages on the side of the River Beas was eternal bliss.

The tranquility, peacefulness added to the availablity of adventure sportsand the tremendous hospitality thrown in , made this place the best that I have visited in recent times. Frankly we could not ask more.

We came back saying to ourselves that the rest of the family needed to feel what we did and we plan to get th whole place ( if available) next summer to get the rest of the kin acquainted and freak on the experience.

This experience did also make us feel that at this location 20Kms short of Manali was no distance away.

Have fun Guys and we would say - you gotta experience it to enjoy the Feel !!!

Thanks to the Team at Nature Notes. You made this holiday special and we relive it everyday with family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank rasrak
Reviewed 4 August 2008

Awesome place.
Awesome staff.
Awesome food.
I loved it.
My entire family loved it.
The owners told us that its a beautiful property, nature based, riverside, sound of waters... and that if we are looking for a luxurious accomodation, they could suggest us something different. But my wife just fell in love with the pictures, she still has them as wallpapers on her laptop and our pc at home. I wish Amit, Manoj, Mr. Chawla, Mr Singh - their entire family all the best. God bless them.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank AshokKhanna
NatureNotes, Owner at Nature Notes, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2008

Thank you Sir. Look forward to seeing you again. Best Wishes, Amit and Sana.

Reviewed 25 July 2008

It was my first experience to visit a place so close to nature, getting one on one with nature. The best thing, that i loved so much, was when I used to go to sleep at night and as if the river was playing a symphony... just to relax me.. Its cold, tugged in the blanket and hearing the sound of the river was like wow. I can see greenery, snowfall etc in many destinations... but the experience at Nature Notes was just out of the world.
I wish I could live there forever, do my work and change the hectic day into a refreshing evening and be prepared for tomorrow. Being a software professional, this is really a dream, I hope my fellow collegues will definately feel the same.

easy to reach, on the highway, the volvo picked me and dropped me at the resort, very caring staff - friendly i should say, good food - sometimes very customized. good time i had..

And the memories, I stepped into the river next to the resort and got myself my own personal collection of colorful stones designed by the hand of nature. Kunal @ kishorekunal@lycos.com , I would love to share my experience with anyone planning a trip to nature (notes).

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple