Good place to be.Nice place to recharge and regain energy.Comfortable stay. Really nice food.Courteous staff. Lot of games available. Really good place to stay for a day or two if you are looking to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nalagarh Fort Resort is located atop a hillock with a panoramic view of the Shivalik Hills. Nalagarh Resort rises above a 20 acre estate of forest and orchards and is built on five levels, two of which have well-manicured lawns. The fort and the palace of Nalagarh have a series of structures that are mostly built in the Mughal style of architecture. These have been exhaustively renovated and are now a quality heritage resort. The retreat is closely enveloped by green hills. Nalagarh was the capital of the kingdom of Hindur founded by Raja Ajai Chand in 1100 A.D. It was ruled by the Chandela Rajputs. The Chandela kings were great patrons of art and architecture. Raja Ram Chander, another illustrious ruler of the same dynasty, was also a great builder who constructed the Ramgarh Fort and the town of Ram-shaher. Raja Surendra Singh was the last ruler of Nalagarh and his son, Raja Vijayendra is the present ceremonial head of Nalagarh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Fort Nalagarh - A Heritage Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nalagarh Fort Hotel Nalagarh
- Nalagarh Fort Himachal Pradesh