Review Highlights
Good place to spend summer time with kids

Thunderzone is situated in Chandigarh. It is located on Mohali-Sirhind Road, near State Highway... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2018
Rajivglobaltraveller
New Delhi, India
Only recommended for short visit

Visited this place four times in 10 years of span on different occasions including a family get... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2017
AjayMudgil
Chandigarh, India

All reviews dry rides must visit place short visit chandigarh activity km option
Reviewed 9 October 2016

It is a lovely place to go and enjoy with your friends and family. We had a lovely time and enjoyed their water park a lot.

1  Thank ShailaG26
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We had a very bad experience there . there were not so many people.slides were closed.water was so dirty.water slides were closed too . My niece is 8 years old but she was not allowed to have water slides,the only one she was allowed was not working. wave pool was starting after one hour.life guard was sitting on the bench instead of standing in pool . swimming pool was broken.i will never go again and will suggest anyone.plz don't waste your time and money.

1  Thank Ruby H
Reviewed 26 May 2016

This place is really full of fun . Rides are so much cool.My children fully enjoyed the rides here.water park is awesome.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

I visited this place with my friends. We enjoyed every single moment like we are in heaven. I don;t care what people think, But I had enjoyed a lot. I am not saying you should go there or not. I am just sharing my experience.

1  Thank preet54320
Reviewed 22 November 2015

wow place !!!!!!!!!!!!

So much rides and facilities to enjoy..

The water rides are too good specially the wave pool,

Nice Place!!!!!

Thunderzone is one of the best available place
, if anyone is having plans for visiting a holiday spot with water activities.

The rides are also appreciative, we enjoyed a lot.

Food facilities r also there;; where in you can have your stomach full.

Must visit place for some one who is looking for some fun with family especially in water.