“Thunderzone Lovely place for family outing”
Review of Thunderzone

and up
Thunder Zone Water & Amusement Park Ticket
Ranked #7 of 15 things to do in Mohali
Reviewed 9 October 2016

It is a lovely place to go and enjoy with your friends and family. We had a lovely time and enjoyed their water park a lot.

1  Thank ShailaG26
"activity"
"km"
"option"

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We had a very bad experience there . there were not so many people.slides were closed.water was so dirty.water slides were closed too . My niece is 8 years old but she was not allowed to have water slides,the only one she was allowed was not working. wave pool was starting after one hour.life guard was sitting on the bench instead of standing in pool . swimming pool was broken.i will never go again and will suggest anyone.plz don't waste your time and money.

1  Thank Ruby H
Reviewed 26 May 2016

This place is really full of fun . Rides are so much cool.My children fully enjoyed the rides here.water park is awesome.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

I visited this place with my friends. We enjoyed every single moment like we are in heaven. I don;t care what people think, But I had enjoyed a lot. I am not saying you should go there or not. I am just sharing my experience.

1  Thank preet54320