“Had a bad experience”
Review of Thunderzone

Thunderzone
Ranked #5 of 13 things to do in Mohali
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We had a very bad experience there . there were not so many people.slides were closed.water was so dirty.water slides were closed too . My niece is 8 years old but she was not allowed to have water slides,the only one she was allowed was not working. wave pool was starting after one hour.life guard was sitting on the bench instead of standing in pool . swimming pool was broken.i will never go again and will suggest anyone.plz don't waste your time and money.

1  Thank Ruby H

Reviewed 26 May 2016

This place is really full of fun . Rides are so much cool.My children fully enjoyed the rides here.water park is awesome.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

I visited this place with my friends. We enjoyed every single moment like we are in heaven. I don;t care what people think, But I had enjoyed a lot. I am not saying you should go there or not. I am just sharing my experience.

1  Thank preet54320
Reviewed 22 November 2015

wow place !!!!!!!!!!!!

So much rides and facilities to enjoy..

The water rides are too good specially the wave pool,

Nice Place!!!!!

Thunderzone is one of the best available place
, if anyone is having plans for visiting a holiday spot with water activities.

The rides are also appreciative, we enjoyed a lot.

Food facilities r also there;; where in you can have your stomach full.

Must visit place for some one who is looking for some fun with family especially in water.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

thunder-zone is one of the best available resource if you have plans for visiting a holiday spot with water activities. the water rides are too good specially the wave pool, the rides are also appreciative, my kids enjoyed a lot.

A very good place for children n families.timings and ticket fares are shown in pictures.the best time to visit the park is in summers for wet rides and for dry rides spring is the best.

It is nice for the kids and has many swings which are safe for the kids to play on them.

2  Thank sumit_soni_0810_1992