“Excellent place yaar...”
Review of Thunderzone

Thunderzone
Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Mohali
Reviewed 17 March 2016

I visited this place with my friends. We enjoyed every single moment like we are in heaven. I don;t care what people think, But I had enjoyed a lot. I am not saying you should go there or not. I am just sharing my experience.

1  Thank preet54320

Reviewed 22 November 2015

wow place !!!!!!!!!!!!

So much rides and facilities to enjoy..

The water rides are too good specially the wave pool,

Nice Place!!!!!

Thunderzone is one of the best available place
, if anyone is having plans for visiting a holiday spot with water activities.

The rides are also appreciative, we enjoyed a lot.

Food facilities r also there;; where in you can have your stomach full.

Must visit place for some one who is looking for some fun with family especially in water.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

thunder-zone is one of the best available resource if you have plans for visiting a holiday spot with water activities. the water rides are too good specially the wave pool, the rides are also appreciative, my kids enjoyed a lot.

A very good place for children n families.timings and ticket fares are shown in pictures.the best time to visit the park is in summers for wet rides and for dry rides spring is the best.

It is nice for the kids and has many swings which are safe for the kids to play on them.

2  Thank sumit_soni_0810_1992
Reviewed 11 October 2015

it is fun park , with family you can visit specially with children , they can enjoy their day and near to Chandigarh

Reviewed 29 September 2015

A good place to visit the fun park along with family you can enjoy the different ride and water sports.