“Lunch”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here today!
It was pretty good. The food tasted nice. Decent portions and reasonably priced for location.

I think the interior design was superb. Rustic feel and just a different vibe. Which was really great!

Would go again.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and I ordered the same breakfast, I asked to have my mushrooms put on my partners plate and was told there would be charge for this. We ordered a pot of English breakfast tea and a smoothie. When the tea arrived, they offered my partner a latte. When I explained we ordered a smoothie, the staff member stormed off. My partner had to wait 30 minutes for his smoothie.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Just a short drive from New Plymouth, lahar is a great place to meet people and eat delicious food.Pizzas served after 530pm. Days menu has tasty kiwi brunch items and the salmon stands out. The hollandaise sauce is perfect Sausages could be better but this is a NZ wide problem.
Has varied indoor and outdoor seating so kids can run around tormenting each other. Plenty of parking it's a new mothers dream place to go.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Whilst the food was ok the most disappointing feature was the very slow service. When food arrived, our hot meals were cold. Would not return if it was a busy day as they obviously cannot cope with a small numbers for a midweek lunch. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Lunchtime big breakfast was as good as it gets anywhere. The 'small' fish and chips meal would feed a hungry man. All washed down with great coffee, excellent.