“Roti Rollercoaster”
Review of Roti Culture

Roti Culture
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Gadong
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Description: Roti Culture is committed to infuse passion, fun and vibrancy to create a new lifestyle experience for our customers. Our story goes back since 2004 where our signature Prata was born in our home kitchen. Another milestone will be the superb recipe of our Roti Prata where our celebrity chef has received enormous tourist’s praises from all corner of the world.
Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

the service was great. The waiting time between ordering and when the food comes was short. in addition to that, the food was satisfying with different variety of flavour, hence the topic was called roti rollercoaster.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Both my son and daughter love the roti tissue there. Three months ago, my mother brought both my kids there to dine in and my son and mother ended up being food poisoned. Both vomited so badly and only was recovered the next day.

We stopped going there after that incident but because of my daughter who keeps asking to go there again, we decided to give them another chance today. Even my son is already scared and didn’t want to join us today!

Guess what? We dine in there this afternoon and around 7+pm, both my mom and daughter is vomiting again. I suspect it’s the pandan kaya toast as both ate them except me and I am ok.

So disappointed and never ever going there again! Not worth it when I have to see my family suffer after that. Not once but twice!

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank Companion780686
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

We went here for a late lunch. We ordered Cendol, roti murtabak and mee-rebus (not sure how to spell that). The roti was nice although it didn't come with sides as specified in the menu. The cendol was not too sweet (ordered with less sugar) but the mee dish was far from tasty. Service was OK, nothing special. The interior was nice but the aircon was on the highest mode. It was too cold for us. All in all, we had food here, but wouldn't go back here.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Marloes S
Reviewed 26 October 2018

The services were nice where the staff were friendly. The atmosphere were great. Fantastic meals with fantastic drinks. The otak-otak is very nice.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

بسم الله
1. Varieties & Local Menu
You may find local food here such as Kelupis & Soto.

Roti Canai/Martabak is nice but little sweet.
I love the beef soup it is delicious & the quantity could serve for 02 persons.

2. Price
Slightly expensive

3. Beautiful, comfortable
The restaurant is smart, comfortable & clean.
But I do not know to use modern toilet lol auto.

Next time ان شاء الله I do not mind to try other menus especially noodles.

Date of visit: October 2018