“Excellent steak”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Was going to be eating here with friends later in the evening, however they were unable to make it so changed to an earlier booking, which the restaurant had no problem with. And we took the kids instead. Myself and my wife ordered Fillet Steak and I ordered mine 'rare as possible'. Cooked to perfection, the wifes medium rare was also just right. The Kids loved their meals too and the kids portions are huge, really huge. Service was attentive and friendly, despite them having two large crowds in. All in all very decent restaurant.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Never one to shy away from a bad experience, we decided to go back and give Brio's another go.
A very warm welcome and given a choice of table.

Service was quick and friendly and food arrived very hot and tasty.

Only strange quirk, no Perroni but San Miguel? Spanish beer in a Italian? not a problem.

Nice manic atmosphere .Lovely to sit there with young families, kids laughing, crying, just like in Italy.

One issue ruined our evening, and this is aimed at the greedy women, you know who you are, who sat there and had four Steaks and a lasagne, Bottle of Prosseco then decided they didn't want to pay for the food they had ALL eaten.
No complaints at the time but left the money for the wine and skanked out of the side door.
You are an embarrassment to the working class and I only hope you never frequent there establishment again.

They work hard for their money and don't deserve to be ripped off by scum like you.

Well done Brio's for turning it around and I am sure you will go from strength to strength.

Like Arnie once said, "I'll be back"

Reviewed 19 August 2018

4 of us had an evening meal here , which was excellent, the cod was fresh and delicious.Service was very good, a most enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

We didn't eat here but I had two girls visiting from Greece who got the wrong train late at night and ended up in Shoreham with dead phones. This restaurant was closing but these guys took them in, let them call us and helped them back onto another train, taking them to the platform and making sure they got on the right train. Really good guys. Thank you.

2  Thank Petitminion
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We decided to try Brio for a change but what a disappointment. The food was average and the sevice poor. When we asked if we could have ice in our drinks was told in a very fed up tone that the machine was broken and didn't we think that if they could provide ice they would of already! It was very hot, but didn't expect a reply like this. I won't be returning soon and a celebratery meal was ruined. However I would like to say I had a great experience at their sister Brio in Worthing.

Date of visit: July 2018