1,621 results
All reviews kids club rocky beach family pool la frasca golf course italian village beautiful hotel main building adult pools family hotel beach restaurant interior design large resort two story bike rental attention to detail beach club
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We loved everything about this hotel -- the layout, architecture, design and rooms are all beautiful. The hotel looks like a local historic village, complete with a square. The food options are great, there are three pools and the service is impeccable. The hotel was full, but it rarely felt like there were many people around. We were appointed an adviser that helped arrange transfers and tours during our stay, and he was always reachable and very helpful. This definitely ranks among the nicest hotels we've stayed at in Europe, and the rooms were really a standout.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Rae518
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Loved everything about our stay and will definitely be returning in the future. While the hotel is quite large, many times you feel like you are the only guests staying there. Spa services were excellent as was the food. Enjoyed bike riding throughout the grounds and hanging by the beach. Highly recommend for couples looking to relax in serenity.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my three children in July (6, 4 and 2 yo) in a two story townhouse room. The room was modern and nice but the hotel overall was not great for kids. The main building and two huge pools are off limits to kids. Kids have to stay in smaller kid pool area that smells like dirty diapers. The kids club is free (for three and older) but nothing special (lots of indoor activities and morning swim in the small pool offered). The kid bikes were rusty and heavy so my kids never used them. The food is plain and over-priced, which is sad because Puglia is known for wonderful food. I was really disappointed with my stay as I thought this was a kid-friendly resort. You can do better.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank HappyTravelerNYC1000
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

First we land in Rome from Newark and pick up our rental car and drive to Fasano stop at various petrol stations that have the best espressos and sandwich. Because the jet lag was intense last year we did get a connection flight to Puglia but decided to drive to take in all the sights.: Then you see the sight of Borgo Egnazia in the distance and you Can’t Believe Your Eyes.. you arrive and are showed to your room because of pre check in and are designated a concierge who shows you the property . When you stumble upon the Tree of Life you feel you have arrived at BORGO the aesthetics of this resort is simply Stunning. Our room was beautiful and comfortable. I had a pedicure at the spa the lovely Francesca was wonderful their “uniforms are these beautiful flowing dresses that make you feel like you are thrown back into Roman times if you get the chance do get a spa treatment it is stunning! We walked to the the rocky beach it was a close walk and you got the time to walk and be outside in the hot sunshine we picked figs off the trees we looked forward to this walk. My favorite area was the lounge area it was gorgeous music was playing it was a great area to relax and spend time . The food in all the restaurants are fantastic no matter what other reviews say this is Southern Italy and you will get exquisite southern Italian food . Lastly we were fortunate enough to be at Borgo for the Festa Del Pomodoro if words could describe this please let me know. BRAVA Borgo the amount of decor and work that went into this is outstanding . Your eyes didn’t know where to look STUNNING!!! Food incredible!! Can’t wait to be back next year!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Resort656417
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews and looked online. It was better than anything I expected. Apart from the errant cat I spotted that frightened me on the last night, this place is perfect. The staff are attentive and genuinely pleasant. Everything is cleaned constantly and the views are amazing. Enjoy the golf cart rides and cosy bar.

Date of stay: September 2018