Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Nice hotel not far from Bassano del Grappa in a quiet neighborhood. Beautiful and cozy rooms, good breakfast and very friendly and helpful employees. Large private parking lot. I would stay there again without hesitation.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We had a very pleasant stay at the hotel Miramonti where we appreciated the breakfast, long evenings on the terrace, and very friendly hosts and personnel. The hotel is perfectly and quietly situated.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Miramonti-Bassano, Direttore generale at Miramonti Hotel 1927, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it very much! It was a pleasure to host you and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

My daughter and I, as well as my brother and his wife, stayed at the Miramonti for three nights and enjoyed our stay thoroughly. My sister lives nearby and we needed a good local place to stay.

Emanuela and her team have taken on the hotel and created a great atmosphere. The room was good, clean with a well equipped bathroom. Breakfast was simple and good. Wifi worked. A nightcap each evening was very pleasant. It is the service that stands out - I think I can also speak for the group of British cyclists that left very happy too.

I wish them all the best.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Miramonti-Bassano, Direttore generale at Miramonti Hotel 1927, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you so much Simon!!! I'm so greatful for your lovely review and I'm really glad you all enjoyed your stay here at Miramonti!!! I hope to have the pleasure of having you as guests again! Looking forward to it and wishing you all the best too!
Emanuela

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Nestled in Pove Del Grappa with views of the Alpini of Monte Grappa, The Miramonte is situated in quiet and beautiful surroundings.

The two young people Rueben and Emanuela who run it are absolutely wonderful, we have a 7year old and from the moment we walked in they were extremely welcoming to all, in fact probably giving our little boy the most attention.

Go there!

Room tip: The higher the better view
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Miramonti-Bassano, Direttore generale at Miramonti Hotel 1927, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thank you so much Nathan for your glowing review!
It is always a pleasure to have customers like yourselves; it was great having all three of you here!
We're delighted to know you enjoyed being here as much as we enjoyed having you as guests, and we're very glad to have met you and hope you get the chance to come back again soon(ish)!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed at Hotel Miramonti in May and July 2014, the first time as a single for 3 nights and on the second occasion for 4 nights with my partner. The Hotel is good value, the rooms are large, clean and comfortable, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I stayed at Miramonti in 2013 and loved it then, and my opinion has not changed. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The restaurant is currently not open, however breakfast is available, and there is a very good local restaurant close to the hotel.

Room tip: Friendly staff and excellent value.
Date of stay: May 2014