Forum Suites(Chrissi Akti)
Poseidon Apartments(Chrissi Akti)
Villa Naias(Chrissi Akti)
Elizabeth(Chrissi Akti)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2015

I have never experienced such rude owners, in my life. They make you pay for drinks you haven't bought. And if you dont pay, they'll report you to the police, and make you go to court. Wouldn't recommend this to anybody, at all!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jonas S
Reviewed 26 June 2015

Clean ,very friendly and fun staff and has all the basic needs for your stay. Right beside beach, which is one of the best beaches in Chania.Serves decent snack food at a good price. Two supermarkets beside complex which open at 7am and stay open until at least 11pm.Football shown all time for those who love their sport.Will definitely be back. Christi Akti is a a quiet town quite residential so not for those who want loads going on around them but a cab for 4 to Chania port is only €7.

Room Tip: All the room have easy access as complex is nicely compacted
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2015

It was the worst experience i' ve ever had!I had booked my room from booking.com,one month ago and at the time i arrived at the hotel, i realized that the photos from the site didn't reflect the reality.The room was awful,without window, without a private balcony,without mobile signal and dirty.When i asked for anoyher room,the owner started to yell,said that it was my mistake,mocked me and said that she didn't have the time to built a room the way i like.I asked for a total refund and she said that this would not happend and that she would charge the whole amount of money!!I immidiately called the booking customer service,they agreed with me,they talked with the owner and they forced her to give me back half of money!!I left immidiately! She was the rudest owner and she had the most awfull behaviour!!
I strongly do not recomend this hotel to anyone!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank ΜΑΡΙΟΣ Γ
Reviewed 18 March 2015

We visit the hotel the 1st week of March.. We stayed for 2 nights. Very friendly personell & good location of the hotel near to the sea. .......The access to the beach is ideal for families with small kids. Rooms very clean and also quit big. .....The accomodation is very cheap in relation with the other similar hotels in the region . ......The rooms were flat enough. That means Big apartment with bedroom, living room/kitchen, two balconies, bathroom with jacuzzi bath.. The staff generell were friendly...... If you want a place near to the beach that has a sports bar and good accommodation, this is the place for you! Only problem tha it hasn't any restaurant to have dinner or breakfast. ......As mentioned goodlocation with good value for money.
We will visit it for definitely again....!!!1

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2015 via mobile

We obviously arrived with the same flight to the family from Cork, whos comments we 100% agree, into a same hotel at the same date. Stayed here for one night after late flight we were surprized with the size of two- room appartment provided by very pleasant staff. Close access to the beach which is ideal for thebfamilies with a small kids. Its flat enough and makes their play in water safe enough.

• Stayed: October 2014