All reviewsfree moviescoffee cartpool areahervey baytwo bedroom apartmentcoffee podskids poolstayed for nightsking bedhuge balconyurangan pierlovely roommain bedroomstayed longerliving areafraser islandocean view
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Everything is high standing, clean, big space, nice pool, big rooms...etc
I have only a little complaint to make if I may, because we can always improve. Low quality bed linen! Sheets are hospital grade and not soft at all, not comfortable. But everything else was PERFECT!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
OceansManager, Guest Relations Manager at Oaks Resort & Spa Hervey Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Undercovertania,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am disappointed that you did not find our sheets to be satisfying. I have shared your review with my team to look at the issues you have raised. I look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

So happy we stayed at this gorgeous resort.

Our weekend away was just amazing here. We visited outside of school holidays so it was lovely and quiet by the pool and in the local restaurants.

This resort is located right opposite Urangan Peir and is extremely central to most things in Hervey Bay. Located right on the waterfront.

Pros -
-Amazing staff - Leanne at reception was extremely lovely and always helpful when we had questions. Great knowledge of all the local tours and attractions. Another staff member even went so far as to locate us some foil for when we needed it for cooking!
-beautiful outlook. We had an apartment on level 1 and great outlook from balcony over the ocean.
-well maintained facilities - every morning we saw staff cleaning common areas and the pool area.
-beautiful room. We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite. The kitchenette was well equipped & we used it to cook many meals.
-fantastic pool - it was heated and so nice. The kids sand and wet play section of pool is so good.
-we received some free drinks vouchers for the bar out the front and had a lovely night there overlooking the water
-all the free movies on the tv was a great touch when we got a lot of rain over the weekend.
-coffee machine in the room. What a lovely touch. Some pods were provided and you could purchase more at reception.
-coffee cart in reception in the morning hours! Brilliant.
-Saturday markets are right next door

Cons -
-whilst we didn’t use the second bedroom of the apartment - it was located right in front of the elevators which was unfortunate. You could hear every sound through the night, people talking, the lift sounds, etc. Not ideal if you wanted to sleep in the second bedroom - this didn’t bother us too much as our main bedroom was at the other end of the apartment.
-toaster and kettle stored under sink right next to bin. Even though the kitchen lacked bench space and probably no where else to store things, I personally didn’t like that these were stored next to the bin where scraps and dirty rubbish may fall onto or touch these things.

Overall this is a brilliant place to stay, and kids would love the pool and be extremely entertained.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear MissKirstsTravels,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am happy to read that you found everything as you have come to expect. I have shared your compliments with Leanne who is always pleased to read such comments and i will pass your recommendation of placing kettle and toaster elsewhere onto our housekeeping team. Thank you and hope you don't leave your next stay for too long

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We booked into Oceans for a 3 night midweek break away. Check in was friendly and helpful. We were in a one bed apartment on the second floor, normally a two bed but can be divided off. The apartment was clean and comfortable with plenty of space. The balcony looked out over the pool towards the seafront. A very big bathroom with a shower and spa bath, could have done with two hand basins rather than one and the sofa looked a little tired, these were my only gripes.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Possum60,

I am delighted to read that you were happy with your recent stay here at the Oceans Resort & Spa. We are slowly upgrading all our furniture in our apartments. Most of our apartments do have brand new lounges and beds. I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I often stay at the Oceans resort and my latest experience was as good as usual. The rooms are large and well appointed and there are plenty of activities within the resort itself and nearby. There’s also a good selection of restaurants within easy walking distance. Recommended!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear John B,

Thank you for your recommendation! I am delighted to read your enjoyment of our property and of your recent stay. I do look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Wife and I needed a short break away from the hustle n bustle of Sydney. We ended up staying here at Oceans. For us, it was a great location. We did a 1/2 day Fraser tour. The rest of the time, just relaxed by the pool or watched a number of the free movies available on the tv's movie channel.
The room we had was spotless, nice and clean. All staff at Oceans and were super friendly and helpful if we had a question.
Would I return here, yep....sure would!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Frankiej_007,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review following your recent stay. I am happy to note that you found the staff, location and our facilities all to your satisfaction. We look forward welcoming you soon again

Best regards