Shelly Beach Motel(Urangan)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$77
Five 3 Five - The Beachside Barracks(Urangan)(Great Value!)
US$107
Orbitz.com
US$113
Orbitz.com
Boat Harbour Resort(Urangan)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$83
  • Pool
Kondari Resort Hervey Bay(Urangan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$58
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$119
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$132
Hervey Bay Motel(Hervey Bay)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$66
Kelly's BNB(Urangan)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool areacoffee cartfree movieshervey baytwo bedroom apartmentcoffee podsurangan pierkids pooldirect access to the poolfraser islandking bedhuge balconystayed for nightsmain bedroomthe penthousereception staffblown away
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I often stay at the Oceans resort and my latest experience was as good as usual. The rooms are large and well appointed and there are plenty of activities within the resort itself and nearby. There’s also a good selection of restaurants within easy walking distance. Recommended!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
OceansManager, Guest Relations Manager at Oceans Resort & Spa Hervey Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear John B,

Thank you for your recommendation! I am delighted to read your enjoyment of our property and of your recent stay. I do look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Wife and I needed a short break away from the hustle n bustle of Sydney. We ended up staying here at Oceans. For us, it was a great location. We did a 1/2 day Fraser tour. The rest of the time, just relaxed by the pool or watched a number of the free movies available on the tv's movie channel.
The room we had was spotless, nice and clean. All staff at Oceans and were super friendly and helpful if we had a question.
Would I return here, yep....sure would!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Frankiej_007,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review following your recent stay. I am happy to note that you found the staff, location and our facilities all to your satisfaction. We look forward welcoming you soon again

Best regards

Reviewed 17 February 2018

We stayed at the resort 5 days, its the only place we will be staying from now on, the services was exceptional, very clean rooms and facilities.

The staff were very friendly and helpful on information we requested, truly a fantastic place to stay.

Room Tip: Excellent views
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Doru79,

Thank you so much for your considered and kind review. It is delightful to read of your interaction with the team and of your overall enjoyment of the hotel. I hope there is another opportunity in the future to welcome you back again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I stayed with friends in an ocean view 3 bedroom apartment. The rooms were large and the beds super comfortable. We were lucky enough to have a massive balcony that directly overlooked the bay. The staff are very friendly and courteous and everywhere is clean & well maintained. Lots of places to eat and drink at within walking distance. I hope to return again for another holiday.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are on the pool deck and could be noisy in school holiday time.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tired_traveller16
OceansManager, Guest Relations Manager at Oceans Resort & Spa Hervey Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Tired_traveller16,

Thank you so much for your considered and kind review. It is delightful to read of your interaction with the team at reception and of your overall enjoyment of the hotel. I hope there is another opportunity in the future to welcome you back again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We paid for a room advertised on Expedia and got put in a Ground floor room with cleaning issues (e.g. dirty floor, crumbs all over couch). Asked for a room higher but had to pay an extra $40 per night for level 3. Also had cleaning issues (e.g. coffee table had crumbs and hadn’t been wiped, spa bath had hairs, crumbs in couch, ants on kitchen bench and bathroom vanity). Nice location but for a claim of 4 and a half star on their welcome booklet, needed to step it up.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Catrina200689,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I am sorry that you were disappointed on this occasion and as you know I have discussed the issues you raised directly with my housekeeping team for future diligence. I would love an opportunity in the future to restore your faith in us.

Best regards,