Lowest prices for your stay
US$243
View deal
Hotels.com
eDreams
Booking.comUS$246
Expedia.comUS$243
TravelocityUS$243
All reviews comwell kellers course dinner hotel experience different types large hotel bread your feet bath tubs compliment relaxation homemade surroundings robe midnight
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2020 via mobile

Great repeat stay with hours in the spa facilities bubbling away in the cool night air. Set menu dinner was delicious with curtious and attentive staff. Pillow menu before bedtime and a sumptuous lazy late breakfast with homemade everything.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Susie Rud, Gæsteservice/reception at Comwell Kellers Park & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2020

Dear 529chadb

Thank you for your review. It means a lot to us that it all was as your expected . It is highly recommended to use for spa in the evening because there are rarely many people. I am glad that you had a good experience in the restaurant with good food and present waiters.
I very much hope you will return another time. to Comwell Kellers Park
Once again thank you it means a lot and is shared with my colleagues.

Best Regards
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

We had a magnificent time at Comwell Kellers Park Hotel. The room was spacious, the bed wide and comfortable (though a bit too soft to my liking), the curtains kept out the sun just perfectly and the bathroom was big and well equipped.
A few recommendations for further improvement: offer conditioner in the bathroom (it was in the spa itself) and make sure to clean spiderweb on the lamps next to the bed (high up on the wall).

We had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant and enjoyed it thoroughly. I especially enjoyed "brunsviger" at the breakfast-table.

We also enjoyed spending a bit of time in the bar, where the atmosphere was great and the bartender really did a magnificent job giving every single guest a fun night with great cocktails and other beverages. Kudos to him.

The spa experience was very recommendable; there are several hot tubs just outside the spa and lounge chairs where you can enjoy the sun, when it's there. The spa offers different types of saunas, cold and warm basins, salts rubs for your feet, and many areas where you can relax and read a book or meditate. We enjoyed the silent lounge where you can take a nap in the swings. You'll find free water, juice, hot beverages and snacks in the spa.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Amanda N
Susie Rud, Gæsteservice/reception at Comwell Kellers Park & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2020

Thank you very much for your review. It means so much to us that you take the time to describe why it has been an magnificent time at Comwell Kellers Park. Please never hesitated to calle reception for conditioner. we have spares.
Your review is shared we all in the staff. It always brighten our day.

i do hope you will return to Comwell Kellers Park some other time

I wish you a nice day.

Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

Pros: clean hotell with good spa facilities, both inndoor and outdoor, nice staff, coffee/tea available at all times, good beds.

Cons: the outcheck time is 10 o'clock with makes the morning a bit stressfull, specially when you are on vacation. What was disappointing about this hotell was the three course dinner experience. We ordered an alternative to the maincourse and was served half of a sweet potato, some couliflower with some sauce. My partner was served a pork-dish which was not that impressive either.

The hotell offers an à la carte which seemed better. It's disappointing that the package draws down the scoring. Otherwise the staff were friendly and the spa-experience was good.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank GlobeTrotting314597
Sussie Rud, Gæsteservice/reception at Comwell Kellers Park & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2020

Dear GlobeTrotting314597

Thank you so much for taking your time giving us feedback from your stay. I do apologize for not meeting your expectation in the restaurant. You should of course have had veal or beef.
check out is sat at 10Am, never hesitated to contact for other arrangements.

I do hope you will return - also when I see you enjoyed the spa.

Please feel free to write sru@comwell.com

I wish you a nice Sunday

Reviewed 19 July 2020

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel.
Check-in efficient, if a bit cold. There was a mixup with room numbers, but that was sorted very quickly. You bring your own luggage etc to the room - I don't mind that at all, but just want to clarify if you are expecting this service.
Room was nice and bright and quiet, nothing special in regards to interior decoration, bed was excellent, pillows a bit hard, but there is some info about trying other pillows, but you need to go down to reception to do so and that's not what you want at night when you are ready to sleep. Shampoo, soap and body lotion provided, but nothing else in terms of bath products.
The main draw here is the spa - and be aware that access to this is not included in the room rate. The price for a day's access is about EUR 28, which is not a lot, but let me just say that if you are a seasoned traveller, you might be a bit underwhelmed. The pool is too small to have a proper swim in, there are some saunas and other stuff and some hot tubs outside that are always occupied. There's a lot- A LOT - of space meant for relaxation areas, and it might be that I've just never understood this concept, but why lay around in your bath robe? Don't get me wrong - I LOVE a nice spa, but I have to be wowed with the feeling of elegance and never wanting to leave, and I spent about an hour here and had enough.
We had booked a stay with a 3 course dinner on the first night. The food was good and cooked to perfection, but nothing fancy or new nordic experimental was going on -- but I get that, it is a large hotel and thus have to cater to a large group of people. The wine list was good, but we opted for glasses instead of bottles and the selection here was, well, again, you have to please a large group of people. The service at dinner was friendly and considerate, asking if we wanted to wait between the dishes.
The breakfast was not very good. It felt like budget cruise line - very low quality. Fruit juice tasted superficial, bread was stale (gas station quality), eggs were dry and coffee not very interesting. They do a lot of talking about the bread and having their own bakery, but if they do, I don't understand why all the rolls were so dry and boring. The only good thing was the bacon - made to perfection - and the traditional cake from the area - brunsviger - which tasted okay. The second morning we were strongly considering if we even bothered going down to breakfast. Okay, I am spoiled - I am used to traveling and to staying in nice hotels. But this place is not exactly budget friendly either. I would expect a lot more when paying around EUR 229 for a room with breakfast (no entry to spa included in this price). I will probably look elsewhere next time - but one thing that is great is the location - the surroundings are beautiful and the walk down to the small marina is lovely.

Date of stay: July 2020
Sussie Rud, Gæsteservice/reception at Comwell Kellers Park & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2020

Dear KatrineCPH

First of all thank you so much for taking your time writing a review of your stay.
It is of great value for that way we know what guests are thinking, and how we can become even better

I wish you would have picked up the phone in your room, and called for a different pillow. Yes we do not bring luggage to the room, but it is just to ask and of course we would do it. We are here to serve and it is of no problem helping a Guest who may need our help our would like som guidens.
Booking an overnight with just breakfast spa is mentioned is not included - we do recommend our package Spadelight.

I am glad you enjoyed our unik surrunding.

i do hope you will consider us another time. And never hesitat to have a talk at the reception even at check out.
Like i said it is very important for us that a you as our guest are enjoying your stay..

Once again thank you, and I wish you a nice summer

Reviewed 1 March 2020

The best Lofted room, with Fancy amenities. Great supportive staff from check in, to the bar, and spa. Event with 130 peoples and constant room cancelation. Smoothly handed.

One of the participants had a birthday and they made it special, with cake and a banner. Drinks at Midnight. This was a total surprise to me as the event organizer how this was taken care of...

Best described as 3 nights of exquisite dining. Accommodating lateness, presenting the menu in 3 languages, fine food keeping you begging for more,

None stop compliments to the food and chef.

The Bar was a big hit. The bar tender did such a great job that it impacted team attendance the day after. I can only compliment a very professional experienced staff.

Room tip: View of the Fjord
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ComwellKellersPark, Receptionschef at Comwell Kellers Park & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Dear Allan
Thank you so much for the very beautiful words.
It means a lot that you have had a good time and that you experience great flexibility with the different things for your conference. And you enjoyed the good food. Your compliments is what makes every day worth while.
We are pleased that you like the birthday party.
Hope very much you will return another time.