“Friendly, convenient, nice garden, very...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
ELEGANT  and COMFORTABLE with all the  PERKS (Accommodates 3 Guests)
MOST COMFY QUEEN BED   ( Also with Additional TWIN bed )
A VERY SPANISH WELCOME TO YOU
VERY PRIVATE FRONTAGE
IMPORTED FURNITURE
DINE ALFRESCO or RELAX with a Good BOOK
SOAK UP our PERTH SUN or have a SWIM
OPEN NATURAL BUSH LAND where you can see and feed kangaroos 5 min. from property
WALK to PARKS and enjoy the AUSTRALIAN Bird life
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kay P
“Friendly, convenient, nice garden, very accommodating, interesting”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

This accommodation was perfect for my needs. Enough privacy when needed, but also a chance to have company and chat in the garden. Very friendly and hospitable host. Perhaps a little bit overpriced by comparison to other places, but adaptability of host probably made up for this.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Nov 2016
Thank you Lesly for your kind and generous review. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest and I would certainly reccommend you to any Host anywhere in the world. Warm regards, CARMEN Hillarys, Perth Australia Nov. 2016
Richcor
“Mr”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I had a wonderful time staying at Carmen's right from when she came to pick me up at the station and to showing me around the area. The accommodation is lovely and well kept and I was made very welcome. It is not far from the beach and shopping mall and an easy fast train ride into the city. I would definitely stay there again when I come back to Perth.

Management Response
5 Oct 2016
Thank you Richard, I am glad you enjoyed your stay in this lovely city. I appreciated your gentleman manners and sense of humour. I would highly reccommend you to any Host anywhere in the world. All the blessings and come back again. CARMEN
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing