All reviews free wifi city centre walking distance hotel is located rooms are comfortable staff was very friendly nice room easy access traditional hotel four star hotel neighborhood bike posters jog
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

The lobby looked nice, bright and modern, so I was taken aback when I saw my room. Outdated, old furniture, uncomfortable plastic chairs, no AC, no washcloths in bathroom. Thankfully they had a fan I could use but it was uncomfortable sleeping, very warm. The restaurants on site were good, but pricey

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in summer. There is no air conditioning, so to not cook you need to open a window and the road is super noisy. Also the beds are so uncomfortable - soft and small. Also while I was there, the phones weren’t working so for alarm wake up calls they were hammering on people’s doors, waking the rest of the corridor up too. The decor is tired, the brightly coloured lobby chairs are faded and stained. Breakfast is OK with good coffee but service is slow. Also I ordered scrambled eggs, it was served with bacon which I didn’t order so they just scraped it off and left bits - not great if you are a vegetarian. Glad to leave.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 24 July 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hellerup parkhotel during your visit to Copenhagen.

We constantly strive to develop as a destination hotel with our service and with our product so we are grateful for your feedback.

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. Please rest assured this has been addressed to the team members involved and is looked at very seriously.

Once Again thank you for your feedback and We truly hope to welcoming you back to Hellerup parkhotel.

Kind regards
Hellerup parkhotel

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Hellerup Parkhotel was probably a good hotel in the good old days, but they are long gone. The hotel is today tired and worn with linoleum, small rooms and old bathrooms. The facilities are run by different people or companies and leaves you feeling like you are not a guest in a hotel but rather a stranger going from place to place. If you have an alternative then take it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

The inhouse restaurant Italian Butcher does really butcher their guests. We left without getting food after 2.5 hours and a terrible service in the meantime. We spoke with other guests the morning after who also left the "restaurant" hungry and extremely unsatisfied. The hotel in itself is a typical mediocer old fashioned hotel. Heavy keys for the rooms (no smart key cards!!!) and it seems that if you ask in the reception you could get any key to any room, no control... I guess it is possible to find hundreds of better hotels in the Copenhagen region when it is not the ice hockey WC.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here one night for business, the rooms are ok but the hotel feels a little dated. I personally wouldn’t want to stay for longer than one night as I’m not sure it’s the best value for money. However I loved the breakfast and the staff were very friendly and helpful. They also offered gluten free bread which was really nice and a good selection of food in the morning which made up for the fact the rooms felt quite dated.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HellerupParkhotel, Gæsteansvarlig at Hellerup Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear Laura,

What a wonderful thing, that you really liked our breakfast that much.. :-) that means alot.

Let's see if we shouldn't find you another room for your next stay. Some of our rooms, especially on our 3rd floor is more newly renovated with severel things inside. You are more than welcome to get another tryout in one of our cozy double-rooms.

Then we are sure to figure out a second opinion.. :-)

We are one of the most friendliest people around here, so we are not surprised that service was great, but it means the world to us, that you liked us. :-)

Let's keep in touch, Laura and have such a pleasant Sunday evening.

Kind regards,