US$151
US$126
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

The Horn Of Plenty(Gulworthy)
US$185
US$179
The Duke of Tavistock(Tavistock)
US$155
US$150
US$159
US$153
US$130
  • Pool
Moorland Garden Hotel(Yelverton)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Trecarne House(St Cleer)
US$126
US$121
Travelodge
Crooked Inn(Saltash)
US$127
US$83
Travelodge
All reviewsvisited hotelcountry housesconesalex polizziroll top bathsister hotellandscaped gardenstamar valleydrawing roomfinger sandwicheshotel inspectorentrance hallcroquet lawnhunting lodgepublic roomsboot roomprivate dining
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We visited for a 'Winter Escape'. Surroundings, food, ambience and staff all fabulous! A lovely homely feel about it. A great location for a winter break complete with log fires and candle light. Thank you! We'll be back!

Room Tip: There is no lift which could be a problem for some visitors?!
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I really should have written a review about this place a long long time ago. Living locally it's our 'go to' place for birthday meals and celebrations. The location is beautiful, particularly in the summer and the food is very very good and the service is exceptional. We have been coming here for ten years or more and I have never had a bad meal. The portion sizes are great for us, not really small like some upscale restaurants but not off puttingly large either. The place has a warm, relaxed atmosphere and the staff seem to melt into the background, they aren't continually interupting your conversation with descriptions of the dishes etc etc, but seem to have a canny knack of knowing what you need even before you ask for it, it's on the table. On several occasions they have gone above and beyond for us, like the time we had a surprise celebration and I thought the table they had laid up for us was too small, even though I had been asked if I wanted the small or the big table. They changed it with half an hour to go, including removing the table, ironing the cloth and relaying all the cutlery. All done without us feeling it was any bother. A visit here is something to be looked forward to and always a pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank quickdrawkatherine
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

You feel right at home from the moment you arrive to feeling like you’re part of the family when you are there. All the staff go well above and beyond - it’s the first hotel I have ever felt fully comfortable to complain about something, but never had cause to! Everything about the place was beautiful, stunning in fact, the food implacable the surroundings breathtaking, the staff are a credit to the owners and managers. I had high expectations of the hotel anyway, but I was taken to a completely higher level. Alex Politzzi was the perfect hostess and her team mirrored her perfection !

2  Thank RevPip
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Came here with my partner for the dinner with Alex Polizzi and definitely got my money's worth. Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, lovely food. Can't comment on the grounds as it was dark and all I could see was the snow. After arriving though driving in the snow staff greeted us and made us feel at home. The perfect place to go to get away from the stress of everything day life. Will be back to have lunch and a wander around the grounds soon!

3  Thank Emily Q
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Over a sodden weekend in November, Hotel Endsleigh is a lovely place to be; almost entirely perfect.

The setting is quite magical, deep in a Devon valley away from the world. The magic extends to the delightful décor and gorgeous gardens; there is genuine beauty here. The staff are simply lovely, I have never felt so relaxed and looked after as a woman travelling alone.

Yes, the dog-friendly policy does mean that there is a faint whiff of wet dog everywhere, particularly noticeable in my room where it wafted up from the carpet as I walked around. There were also little mud splashes on the wall next to the washbasin in my bathroom, but hey, it's a country house, isn't it?

The relaxed atmosphere, in part aided by the presence of dogs, I will admit, lends a quite un-British friendliness and I had some entertaining conversations with fellow guests in the Library, a really beautiful candlelit space. In fact I ate my dinner there, since the restaurant was being slightly monopolised by a very loud family group.

My double room was spacious, the bed was huge and very comfy, and I was lulled to sleep by the musical twooting of owls. There is little light pollution except that of the hotel itself, and the shutters closed that out.

Breakfast was as good as I would expect in a hotel of this calibre, and set me up to spend an enjoyable day on a course run by the hotel's resident florist, complete with excellent lunch.

A wonderful weekend which will linger in my memory.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo