We visited the Atrium Prestige in September 2011 and had our wedding and reception there. All I can say is that we would not have asked or wanted anything more for our special day. When we were looking into different countries and hotels, this one ticked every box. We were slightly nervous about planning our wedding abroad as all our friends and family had not done this before, so we didn’t have anyone to guide us through what to do and what to expect.
We emailed the hotel to see what dates were available; they emailed us straight back with a lengthy email providing us all the immediate details to help us make our decision.
We booked our wedding direct with the hotel and our accommodation and flights through Olympic.
Agatha the wedding co-ordinator at the Atrium was so helpful and supported us with all our decisions and helped by offering as many options that were available. We had 50 guests to our big day and got married at the Atrium’s little chapel. Agatha arranged my bouquet, button holes and photographer. (Vogiatzis Michael... who was very very good- we love our photos!). Agatha decorated our room to fit in with our colour theme and we included some of our own personal decorations. Nothing was too much trouble, the wedding breakfast was great and there was plenty and all the guest really enjoyed the quality of the food and were also able to have individual choices of courses.
We chose a room with a private swimming pool, the room was very clean and the bathroom was great with shower and Jacuzzi, as well as the spot lights lighting for every occasion to set the mood with every little comfort. Our bed was soft, the grounds were beautiful, the grass and pools clean and very inviting and the beach just as good. There were always sun beds available.
We chose to go half board; there was a buffet style restaurant which offered everything from cereal and toast to bucks fizz and salmon. Evening meals were also great which a different food theme each evening and a buffet to accompany your main meal. The staff could not do enough for you and were very professional.
We were so glad we chose the Atrium for our big day and it will be lasting memories forever. In fact one of our family members has booked to go back next year. If any bride to be is considering the Atrium I am more than happy to share my experience so please feel free to email me direct. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning architecture and divine horizon blue views complement the Atrium Prestige.Captivating scenery, fabulous accommodation and a stunning Thalasso Spa offer an experience created exclusively for those who know there is no such thing as too much luxury. Ambiance and remarkable decor match the unique experience of your stay. Endless time of relaxation in the most refined of atmospheres. Inspired low rise accommodation with a choice of deluxe rooms, suites, bungalows and villas. Privacy & serenity steps from the seashore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, TravelUp, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lachania
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas Rhodes/Lachania, Greece