Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$97
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews the river club mahindra travel desk swimming pool activity area resort manager local food excellent resort welcome drink badminton court personal touch full marks nature's lap restaurant staff main building food quality excellent hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2021

The hospitality at this resort came as a shock to us. If you are a club mahindra member, you know that CM ranks best at its hospitality and friendliness. But you see all this missing here. Se.of them are just short of being rude. Resort Manager is also least concerned even after giving the feedback twice. Rooms are great. Food is also good.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank riteshb2
Club Mahindra, General Manager at Club Mahindra Baiguney, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2021

Dear Ritesh,

Thank you for sharing the review.

We regret the disappointing experience. However, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concern over a call. Request you to share your Membership ID and registered contact number via Facebook Inbox. Our team will get in touch with you soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2021

I have received a Club Mahindra Voucher for 2 night and 3 days as I bought a Mahindra vehicle.

After a few days I tried to redeem it. I logged in online/app. I try to book there's no availablity any club mahindra hotels. I called to customer support no proper response. So, i just put into dustbin.

Recently, i have received new gift coupon from club mahindra, i try to book in website and app if i give submit after fill the details it's shows your mobile number and email id is already exists you can't redeem the coupon. This coupon is also waste.

Please don't give this type of gift coupon to your valuable customers.

I am actually happy that I learnt my lesson that never to be a member of Club Mahindra, because of their booking process which appeared archaic and customer unfriendly.

Date of stay: January 2021
Club Mahindra, General Manager at Club Mahindra Baiguney, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear Jaffar,

We are here to help you. Kindly share with us your registered contact number via Facebook inbox. Our team will connect with you to assist you further

Team Club Mahindra

Reviewed 12 January 2021

We have visited club mahindra Baiguney in the month of january. And it was really good and awesome place to visit. Location is perfect for family and also for couples. Can visit namchi darjeeling kalimpong from resort for sightseeing. @ thanks to Mr. Hemant for your guidance.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Club Mahindra, General Manager at Club Mahindra Baiguney, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Dear Nisha,

Thank you for the amazing review!

We're happy to know that you loved the scenic beauty of Sikkim and explored the local spots. It gives us immense pleasure to have hosted you with amazing hospitality.

It was a pleasure to have you over and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 7 January 2021

Hi,
I am completing my stay today at club mahindra and I am excited to say that the property, staff and overall trip was great. The views are to absorb and take home although due to the ongoing construction near by I guess the place will loose it's serenity in the coming days. My recommendation is your visit the place asap to gain what's left of the river. If you love peace and calm this is where you ought to be in your vacations. Spectacular view of kanchanjunga from namchi, I felt it to be better than Darjeeling.i requested the restaurant for some local food and ashit the manager was kind enough to arrange for momos and saag immediately although the same was not part of the buffet spread. the staff at the activity centre were nice and kept my daughter occupied. I along with my family thank ashit And the lady At the activity center for the same. Staff like him make staying at club mahindra more enjoyable.
Warm regards
Abhishek

Trip type: Travelled with family
Club Mahindra, General Manager at Club Mahindra Baiguney, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Dear Abhishek,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We're glad that you enjoyed the view and hospitality at our Baiguney resort. It's lovely to read about your stay with us and it makes us immensely happy to know that you felt rejuvenated by the lovely weather of Sikkim.

It was a pleasure to host you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

Recently we have visited to Sikkim resort after long period of time.
We found the best hospitality of club Mahindra .
# safe stay
# Yummy food prepared by kitchen team.
We have enjoyed the activities with bonefire during our stay.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Club Mahindra, General Manager at Club Mahindra Baiguney, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Dear Anand,

Thank you for reviewing us!

It is wonderful to hear about your pleasant stay at the Baiguney Resort. We hope you enjoyed your time exploring the property while taking in the refreshing beauty here.

We look forward to hosting you again for another blissful holiday.