“Neat Little Place”

Tastebuds
Ranked #8 of 18 Dessert in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 8 May 2017

This place is way off the beaten track but close to where my family grew up. The food here is very much like I would make at home. Very well worth visiting. I advise dining here at least once.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

The bowls are large but the potato dill is addictive. This is a comfortable little, out of the way, coffee shop type of lunch restaurant. I always get the potato dill but my wife and family have never been disappointed with their other offerings. I also typically order a scone, not because it's needed but I just like them. We've had several of their sandwiches and all were very good too. We always stop here at least once when we are in the city. Just a very nice place to get yourself something to tide you over.

1  Thank GLargeman
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Beautiful outside and inside. Homemade soups and nice sandwiches on wholesome bread. Cute little neighborhood cafe!

Reviewed 10 May 2016

The atmosphere is pleasant but could use some flower arrangements outdoors to pretty up the place. Small restaurant with an outdoor ground deck. I had ordered Potato Dill soup which had a nice creamy consistency with chunky potatoes and dill. I also ordered an egg salad sandwich and again it was good but the bread tended to fall apart (very fresh), so I ended up eating the sandwich with a fork. I ordered half a sandwich and was glad I did because it was quite large.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Cute little cafe in the neighbourhood. Definitely going to keep this place in mind for my next visit to Saskatoon