“Dated look but pretty good food.”
Review of Vietnamese Garden

Vietnamese Garden
Ranked #151 of 610 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Walking into this restaurant was like walking into a small town diner in 1986 right down to the stick on numbers over each table. The menu was huge with choices of a wide variety of asian styles. I stuck to my fav which was a Vietnamese vermicelli bowl. The dish was loaded with flavour and was also a huge portion. To top it off the price was very affordable. If you can look past the dated decor this was an excellent meal at a very affordable price.

Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

First time here. I'm a big fan of Asian cuisine, specially pad thai, which I discovered last year. I had it a couple of places, some I will never again. This place passed the test. It is pretty good, not my favorite, but close. The egg rolls are also different, but taste delicious, so are the spring rolls, although they look pretty oily. My friends ordered a couple of other things, which were all good, except my friend said the shrimps, who were all clumped together, were pretty much all batter. The service was great, and the food was delicious.

1  Thank Marc B
Reviewed 7 July 2015

I have only ordered take out, but the Lemongrass Chicken, stir fried chicken satay and stir fried curry chicken vermicelli are all a great buy at $11 or less. Comes with 3 spring rolls and never disappoints! Great value for sure.

Reviewed 3 March 2015

The food is great and reasonably priced. The curry was amazing as was the Worwonton soup. Great deal.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

If you like stale greasy food then go to this place. We had a dinner for 8 however most of it ended up in the garbage. Too many other places to go so look elsewhere