“Don't Waste Your Time!!”
Review of Enso

Enso
Ranked #113 of 601 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2017

If I could post a zero star rating, I would. We showed up today at 12:40pm as the hours on the internet showed they were open until 1:30pm. Door was open. We were greeted at the door by the owner's wife and she told us "you just missed us". I actually thought she was joking. Apparently, they were closing at 1pm so she said that they would not serve us. So, we left. We probably could have ordered, eaten, and been out of there by 1:30 at the latest. Please note that here was only one table occupied in the whole place so not like they were packed and this is not the first time that they have done this to us. Previously, we showed up for dinner and again, we were greeted at the door by the owner's wife. We asked for a table for two and she asked if we had a reservation. I look around the restaurant and there are only two tables occupied. I said no, I'm sorry. I felt she was annoyed but she seated us anyways. We ate and I can honestly say that you did not need a reservation that night as we were only one of maybe four tables that were in there, so I'm not sure why she was so annoyed that we did not have a reservation. If you want really good sushi in Regina, I would recommend Miso Ya. It's an 'All You Can Eat' place but the quality is really good, better than Enso, and while they have limited lunch hours, they have always welcomed us and NEVER turned us away. Don't waste your time at Enso, go to Miso Ya

2  Thank jods3940

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Very good Sushi can be hard to find in land locked areas however we were impressed by Enso. Our server Robin was sweet, efficient and friendly. The food was top notch. Prices may be a little higher and some portions smaller than others but the freshness and quality was well worth it. We'll be dining here again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I've eaten here many times and never have I been disappointed with the food, atmosphere and service. The menu is filled with delicious options, my favorite being the wild sockeye salmon sushi. Easily the best sushi in Regina, don't miss out!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

The sushi as always is brilliant, fresh & leaves me wanting to come back for take out.

Friday night visit 7:30pm. We walk in & instead of being greeted with a welcome, great to see you, we are greeted with "Do you have a reservation?" I say no & give her the benefit of the doubt, perhaps the remaining 19 tables are all spoken for. I remind myself that the reason we come here is for the food.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Enso has been our go to restaurant for sushi ever since it opened. We eat there regularly and have found that the quality is consistent. The chef is innovative and there are new varieties of sushi on the menu.

This time we ordered mixed tempura, Tuna Firecracker Roll, Boston Roll, Spicy Salmon Roll, Crunchy California Roll, an Avocado and Cucumber Roll with two each of Salmon and Tuna Nigiri. All were superb and artistically presented on a platter.