“Awesome!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I expected the food to be great since all the reviews are wholly positive. I was expecting bad service sick that's what people seem to say about the place. My first experience was great service, the food came out reasonably quick and the waitress was very nice and hospitable. I would hight recommend the place to anyone looking for good fresh sushi.

1  Thank ToddMiki

Reviewed 28 August 2016

If you're looking for dinner in a clean, sophisticated restaurant with quality food then Enso is for you. However, don't expect the kind of service you'd get at an upper-scale restaurant. Heck, you'll find better service at McDonalds, Moxies or Earls.

The waitress we have gotten on numerous occasions is abrasive, rude and unfriendly.

When she came to ask for our drink order we said, "Yes we will have a few drinks, but would like to order too before it gets too busy." She cut us off saying, "No I'm just taking drink orders I will come back later to take your order."

Don't expect a smile from this waitress until it is time to pay the bill, then you can expect smiles, small talk and compliments.

Go for the takeout and avoid the service that will give you nightmares.

4  Thank makenziemackay
Reviewed 20 July 2016

We've eaten here many times and it is always really good. We usually go because we are craving their delicious sushi but most often we end up getting the meal for 2 because the variety is great and everything is delicious.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Enso is a small restaurant with absolutely superb food and service, and a good atmosphere. The menu is definitely focussed on sushi and sashimi but there is something for everyone, including vegetarian offerings. I'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

The sushi is very good for the prairie region and the atmosphere is nice as well. Enso makes a delicious house hot sauce. The biggest problem the poor quality of service. Every time my family has gone to Enso we have received disappointing customer service from the "servers". They are clearly not there to make your dinner enjoyable nor converse in any way. We usually wait 45 - 60 min for food to arrive without any feedback or acknowledgement from the staff. Enso has a monopoly on good sushi in Regina but could easily compete with higher end restaurants if their servers was more efficient, friendlier and considerate.

3  Thank Mr T