“The best !”

Price range: US$0 - US$100
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018

just love this place, we have been going for a very long time and never get tired of it. The food and service is out standing.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I live 2 km away from the Chou and it always amazes me to think they can serve a sublime cuisine like that in the medium range price. It is a "Bring your own wine" so you can have a feast with wine for an affordable price.

It is definitely my meeting place with my friends.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

This is probably what most people think of when they think classy restaurant, dimmed lights, red tablecloths, quiet, restrained and comfortable.

First, the food, it's what you'd expect out of it, good, subtle tastes, a little texture play and just filling enough without making you feel bloated. I had the escargot mussels, sole and profiteroles, but obviously we shared, so I got a taste of the tasteful rabbit and mushroom caps.

The atmosphere was nice, we never felt rushed or uncomfortable. We went for the second service on Saturday night, at 8:15PM. We got there at 8 and stayed until 1:30 AM. Even though they close at 10PM, there is no issue staying longer if you are enjoying the evening.

Finally, the price, so I was actually expecting to spend a lot more than I did last night. For two, entrée, meal, dessert, and coffee the total bill came up to 80$ plus tip, which I personally found very reasonable.

All in all, if you're in the mood for the more typical style of fine dining it's a good place to go, but if you want to be surprised and excited by your food then try this place another night.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I tried their "gastronomy" menu(6 course meal), I was impressed by every course fresh ingredients and the presentation was stellar. the dessert was nothing extraordinary but to be honest I was so full at that point that it really didnt matter.
The service was good, bring your own wine and the price are fair(6 course meal for 40$)
I suggest making a reservation if you want to be sure to get a table without having to wait

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Visited this restaurant on October15 a Sunday night. My two family friends ordered Mussels Provencal. The mussels were small and dry as though they were a week old. They were not plump and juicy as fresh mussels should be. Furthermore when shown the poor quality mussels, the waiter did nothing and I was presented with a bill for both orders. Not a very good way to get return business.
I must say that I ordered Les Rognons (kidneys) and they were cooked beautifully. It is a shame that the poor mussels ruined our visit.