“Good Lunch”

Ranked #32 of 360 Restaurants in Sherbrooke
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My wife and I stopped in for a quick lunch while visiting Sherbrooke.
We were very pleased with the Moroccan flavors and food quality.
Worth a visit if in the area

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I was visiting Sherbrooke for a few days and we decided we wanted some Moroccan food since it's not a common type of food you can get everywhere.... we ordered the Tagine d'agneau which prunes and almonds! It was delicious! It came with root vegetables and couscous which was great! We also had the Royal Brochettes (3 skewers ... chicken... lamb... beef and salad, hummus, rice, potatoes. We finished the meal off with some delicious mint teat! Everything was delicious! We liked the atmosphere, the tasteful music, the speedy service and the great value. The washrooms definitely need improvement... but hey... we had a great Moroccan meal so that's all that matters to me really.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The food was hot and delicious. Good size servings and reasonable prices. The people are friendly and helpful to describe the dishes--I look forward to eating there again.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

The place was as full of birthday parties and people enjoying great food. The service was fast and friendly. Food was still steaming when it came to the table. Being able to bring your own wine made it that much more like home

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I've been there a few times. The place is spotlessly clean, the food is very good and the mint tea is the best I've ever had.