“Delicious!”

Ranked #35 of 353 Restaurants in Sherbrooke
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2017

The food was hot and delicious. Good size servings and reasonable prices. The people are friendly and helpful to describe the dishes--I look forward to eating there again.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

The place was as full of birthday parties and people enjoying great food. The service was fast and friendly. Food was still steaming when it came to the table. Being able to bring your own wine made it that much more like home

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I've been there a few times. The place is spotlessly clean, the food is very good and the mint tea is the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Absolutely delicious appetizers; humus and crisp salad and falafel. Abondance of fresh pita bread. Main dishes are fresh and hearty. Large servings of very good quality Marocan food. Couscous is very very good. The beef, lamb, chicken and shrimp are very well prepared and served tasty and hot. You can bring your own wine! Wonderful Morocan mint tea.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

We were very cold and we're looking for a place to eat and decided to enter Baladi. I had my first poutine here. They forgot to add chicken in my poutine. Was still good. We got to see a surprising belly dance also while we were there!