“Typical mexican restaurant in Sherbrooke”

RESTAURANT BAR n Grill Los Dorados
Ranked #40 of 360 Restaurants in Sherbrooke
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: mexicain food and steak we are ahthentic in Sherbrooke since 2001, we also do delivery with j'ai faim and also caterer Lunch or super Superbe resto pour toute la famille
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Ambiance and food are typically mexican. The service is very good and the server takes the time to explain the type of food, spicy or not and what are the veg in. By the way, they prepare meal for vegan and the price is about the same then regular meals. Some of the restaurant team speaks little beat of French or English. You will have to repeat to be sure he understands what you've required.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Nice and friendly service. The food was pleasurable and authentic, I would definitely recommend trying out this restaurant! I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

We tried this restaurant base on tripadvisor reviews for Sherbrooke Mexican Food. Nice local independent restaurant and the food was good. A lot of restaurants to choose from in Sherbrooke but if you need Mexican food, it is worth a try.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

I'm thrilled to be able to enjoy such authentic Mexican food in Sherbrooke, as this is rare even in metropolitan areas that are significantly larger. I can't say that I've tried anything else than the tacos al pastor as I don't visit often. They are just so good! Portions are hearty--I once started with a delicious soup, but I had trouble finishing the rest of my meal. Yes, service is on the slow side, but the owner is lovely. Just come when you have the time.

1  Thank GingersMom66
Reviewed 19 December 2015

My family asked me where I wanted to go for my birthday dinner and I said I wanted Mexican. Having had a disappointing experience down the road, I decided to try Los Dorados. It was a quiet Thursday evening and we had the lower part of the restaurant to ourselves. Although it was not very busy, the service was.....relaxed, but he was very helpful and friendly. We weren't in a hurry so it wasn't a big deal, though. We had the nachos as an appetizer - just okay. For dinner I had the beef burrito and the others had quesadillas and fajitas. Everyone enjoyed their meals very much. The portions were a little small, except the fajitas which was a real nice size plate. The desserts didn't interest us especially, but we left satisfied.