“Who wouldn't want to build their own burger?”
Review of Cafe Bla-Bla

Cafe Bla-Bla
Ranked #17 of 379 Restaurants in Sherbrooke
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Boisterous atmosphere with specialty burgers and more. My wife loves the veggie burger. Says it's the best she's had. Deco is chic. Great location with nearby parking.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We took the children for a meal out and were delighted by the experience at Bla-Bla. The menu is quite wide - between us we had pizza (excellent), panini (fine), steak (nicely cooked) and some snacks for the kids. Everything was served promptly and by a very friendly and attentive waitress. The decor is pleasing and conducive to a good evening out. It wasn't particularly cheap but at least we had a good evening out.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

This is a cute little bistro that we found on our trip down to Bishops University. It was too brisk to sit outside on the patio, so we ate indoors. We brought two teenagers with healthy appetites and they polished off their crispy fish and chips. I ordered mussels in a provencale broth, which was accompanied by fries with a cajun mayo, all of of which was delicious. Sadly my fella ordered lasagna which although massive, was much to heavily covered in cheese and it was sweet. Waaaay too much sugar in the sauce and he was pretty disappointed. The service was quick and friendly and we would head back here again

Reviewed 21 August 2017

They were right!
The hotel staffs recommend Café Bla-Bla for dinner and they were right.
A short walk for the Grand Times hotel, reminder; lots of hills in this area.
The atmosphere & the décor (Pub) of the restaurant suited the menu.
We enjoy a large Cesar salad, with a Grecque & Calabrese pizza.
Yes, we also enjoy wine & local beer.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

After waiting 20 minutes to even be asked what we wanted, I ordered a burger.

The driest beef i've ever had, it was like rubber. The buns had been left out so they were like crackers. They could not have been more crunchy. I do not take time to do things like this, but I am trying to protect you all. It was actually the worst burger i ever had, and this place is pricey! I do not know how this was even possible, I am normally so flexible.

My sister is a vegetarian and order a pepper mozzarella basil panini, or something of the likes. The second half of the sand which had fish on it, I kid you not. Either that, or some meat textured rotten substance got on it.

Best part were the fries, which are mushy.

Avoid this place at all costs. Maybe the townies have some secret connection, I honestly cannot believe this has anything above a 2 star rating. Are trip advisor people being paid to review this well?

1  Thank Dylan S