“Great Brunch!”

Cuisines: Diner, International, Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was staying in North Hatley for a couple of days and decided for a change of pace to wander a bit in the area and found myself in Sherbrooke. Some hunger in the late morning led me to this small gem near the Sherbrooke University campus. Cafe Aragon has all manner of breakfast offerings - I had a tasty cafe americano and an omelet with spinach and chèvre. The eggs came with toast and really good home fries.

A word about the omelet - it was ample and the eggs were very fluffy - noticeably so insofar as I don’t tend to pay attention to these things. There was also plenty of chèvre, which I appreciated.

I also really liked the room - smallish, and true, the tables were situated fairly close together, but the vibe was great with a real cross-section of folks.

I will definitely head back here the next time I’m in Sherbrooke. Excellent value and really good food!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Visited this cafe after a quick web search
on a Sunday morning.
We were not disappointed, quiet location, easy street parking, a few minutes drive from downtown Sherbrooke and with outside tables.
Extensive breakfast menu, with something for everyone, think bagels served with salmon and cream cheese served on the same plate as a fresh fruit salad.
Great choice of egg dishes too (including Benedict and omlettes).
Great coffees and juices and seems popular with the locals.
Very good service and friendly staff speaking both French & English.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I had the waffles and my wife had the crepes both were really good. They use high quality local products, some even organic. The latte my wife had and the moka coffee I had wasn't the best. I believe it's because they don't filter their water. The I say it's the water is because I know the roasting company and they make good coffee.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

This place look like nothing from the outside bu it is very cosy inside. We did enjoy our breakfast, and we will come back on our next Sherbrooke trip.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We had French toast and an omelette, both were exceptionally tasty, the fruit that came with the French toast was very fresh and sweet, too. We only give 5star reviews when we find a place an exceptionally pleasant experience. Coffee is very good, and we found the service very friendly and the food came quickly; through then we were among the first customers on a Sunday morning. It filled up quickly and all tables were occupied at 10.
35$ for breakfast for two.

Keren R, Propriétaire at Cafe Aragon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your Sunday morning with us. We always try offer the best service we can and delicious breakfasts so our clients leave our restaurant satisfied. Thank you! We hope we will see you again.