“Excelent quality for the price.”
Review of Sushi King

Sushi King
Ranked #37 of 362 Restaurants in Sherbrooke
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Always nice and open to accommodate for your needs. Nice service, The best sushi for takeout in
sherbrooke.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Excellent sushi at an amazing price. Always well prepared. The value is the plate and they take heart in what they do. It's our go to place for sushi night. I wouldn't eat there (cramped sad space with kids running around) but it's perfect for take out. Be aware that they can get overwhelmed (there is one guy only making the sushi) with orders, especially on Thursday and Friday night. Plan ahead. They however generally make it happen in the timeline they give you for pick up. My pet peeve is that it's sometime difficult to get them on the phone to order (we've passed on sushi from them a couple of time because of that). If they had Internet menu ordering and pay it would be amazing...

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

C'est LA PLACE où acheter des sushis à Sherbrooke.

This little hole-in-the-wall sushi counter is THE place to get sushi in Sherbooke! I don't recommend eating in, because there is no real dining area, but for take-out it is unbeatable.

The little asian couple who own the shop are truly sushi experts and they
Are so sweet, too. For larger orders, he always throws in a little "gift" Of extra sushis, too!

Il n'y a pas de salle a dîner comme tel, mais pour les commandes à apporter....c'est imbattable en termes de qualité et prix!

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Reaaaaaallllyyyyy good sushis. I still can't believe it and I've been going there for 2 years. I never ate sushi anywhere after I first tried it.

The owner is really nice and his wife and kids too. He is fast at making sushis.

Don't be afraid by the place (but I have to say they renovated and made a nice counter with benches). BEST SUSHIS IN TOWN.

1  Thank MPTrep
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

Had sushi after a long time! I only tried the all cooked sushi .. And everything I had was really good! Great quantity for the price.. You can choose from the kind of platter you want.