“Nice restaurant”

Ranked #8 of 379 Restaurants in Sherbrooke
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We were staying at the Floral, and the Brasserie Fleurimont was recommended by the hotel staff. My prime rib was excellent, but some of the other meals that my party ordered weren't as nice. BTW-it definitely isn't a bar. It's a very classy restaurant-dress appropriately. We didn't have any dessert, but they looked awesome.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We have been here many times the dore’ which is Pike the tartar sauce is wonderful unique flavor. This time I had the prime rib which was good I will go back to the dore’ next time. My wife loved the shrimp bang bang, first place we had ever seen it and still the best.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We recently went here for supper for our wedding anniversary. I had the potato skins as an entrée and the sizzling fillet mignon with Cesar salad and baked potato. Absolutely wonderful! The steak could have been cut with a fork. And the service was exceptional. Definitely recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Had a good meal here. LOTS if choice. Must try for an entrée is the specialty: Chicken Bang-Bang and if your are a seafood lover, Shrimp Bang-Bang.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

If you’re visiting on a Saturday night, go early or late. We went early (545 pm) and narrowly missed the crush of diners that our server said would last until at least 8 pm. Reservations are recommended. The menu has a lot of fish, seafood, chicken and steak. It’s family friendly and the service is terrific. Hubby enjoyed his filet mignon. I had yummy chicken and shrimp skewers. After a long day of driving, it was just what we needed.