Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$118
View deal
Expedia.comUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
TravelocityUS$118
PricelineUS$118
Trip.comUS$122
ZenHotels.comUS$120
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2019

This hotel is clean and comfortable and perfectly fine for those that are happy with the basics (no amenities). The free breakfast is varied (scrambled eggs, potatoes, waffles, toasts, cereals, fresh fruits, yogourt, etc.) and very good. Only drawback is that the breakfast room is small but depending on the hour or guests presents, it could become crowded. At $110 or $120 CAD per night, it's a good value but don't pay more.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2019

The location was very close to my business meeting in Sherbrooke. The person at the front desk had my reservation ready, and was very efficient at checking me in. The room was clean, with a comfortable bed, and very little street noise.

Date of stay: August 2018
Manager345, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2019

Thanks for your feedbak. We hope to see you again soon !

Jeff, supervisor

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean and comfortable and perfectly fine for those who do not want or expect any perks or luxuries and are happy with the basics. The free breakfast is very basic (scrambled eggs, potatoes, questionable sausage, waffles, and cold stuff) but it was still pretty good. It is VERY small though so not everyone has a spot to sit. Also, it only opens at 7am though which can be tight if you need to be somewhere for 8am. My main objection is that the hotel is way too expensive for what you get. It is probably worth $110 or $120 CAD per night. At that price, it would get at least 4 stars since it would be a good value. The problem is that they often charge WAY more than this, sometimes almost the same price as some of the fancy luxurious hotels just up the road, which is ridiculous. They need to realize that they are a Big Mac and not a Filet Mignon, so if they charge accordingly, everyone will be happy.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Manager345, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear guest,

Kind regards,

Jeff Pelletier
Supervisor
Comfort Inn Sherbrooke
819-564-4400

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Place was clean, but for the price that they ask the breakfast was bad. One of the reason we booked there was for the breakfast, we have 3 children and having the breakfast at the hotel is good for us , money and time wise, however, it was really bad for the whole time we were there. I am surprised because the comfort inn in Cornwall is really good on breakfast. Employees are nice. I find the price too high for the service though. And they don’t have pool.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Manager345, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Again, the staff was super nice and easy to deal with, I know this because my card would demagnetize every...single...day. The patio door had a large enough gap for an average mouse or squirrel to get through, the lock on it was broken - had to wedge it close with a chair just for my own piece of mind. The main door to my room was cracked at it's base, not sure but that kind of looks like water damage to me.
The closet door was actually there, but it was inside the closet, just kind of leaning there.
Overall I get the feeling that this place is being run-down either on purpose so as to make a complete overhaul, or maybe I'll come back next tme and see the doors closed because of it not complying to basic building codes.
However, it still gets 3 stars because the attached resto (which they give a meal voucher for) was fairly good. The staff at the hotel and resto were very nice. The room passed my blacklight test in the important areas (bathroom critical areas, bed, remote control, etc).
I think that I would expect something like this from a hotel that could be around 75$/n, but this one, well it's a bit of a downer for the chain, even for a comfort inn.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank AYBABTU
Manager345, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We hope to see you again next time you come to Sherbrooke.

Jeff, supervisor