“Great for a late afternoon snack and brew!”
Review of Siboire

Siboire
Ranked #5 of 387 Restaurants in Sherbrooke
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

My business associate and I only stopped by in the late afternoon to kill a few minutes. We found the place to be really nice, with friendly service and a terrific selection of beers. The choice and quality of snacks was great. It must be a nice place to spend the evening with a BF or group of BF's.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I've been to the Siboire on business and with friends. Great place all around. Service can be slow if they are busy, but it is well worth the wait. Great place for beer and food!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 23 July 2017

A nice lunch of typical French Canadian fare,not a gourmet restaurant, however do include this one on your list. Grate list of craft beers, sorry we drank wine. Excellent service staff, and nice decor , how about those wooden tables.
language not an issue.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We were walking around the Lake of Nations and decided to stop for lunch.
We found a great table out on the deck looking over the park and lake.
The food was delicious and fresh and more than we could manage. I had linguine and others in the group had fresh pizza.
We also had a sample of the local beers which were really interesting too.
All of these were great but the berry beer is a must try experience.
The staff were pleasant and attentive and were happy to speak English for our group.
All up this was a great restaurant and I would definitely go here again when I am back in Sherbrooke.
Say hi to Frank when you're there.
Thanks.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Although the menu is limited, the staff is happy and enthusiastic. The food is fresh and the beer is home brewed. I love the decor and structural brick walls of this former train station.

Date of visit: May 2017