All reviews nice hotel small hill on site restaurant large hot tub near highway big pool hockey season any sort higher price their policy ample free parking automatic doors tim hortons average hotel spent one night here main entrance indoor pool
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Yes it was a fine stay. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool, and the outdoor courtyard. The room size was generous, and the laundry was useful. The breakfast was not as good as a year ago, but it was still more than adequate.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Presidentmanager, Gérant at Hotel Le President, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Hi Brain_L465, thank you for taking the time to post comments. Hope to see you back soon in Sherbrooke.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We stayed here as part of a team so I’m sure we we more work than most however on my last day my room was not cleaned. Very irritating after a long day. The room was very dark...when I asked for and extra lamp to help my visually impaired husband the person at the front desk said they would not provide one. If I ever find myself back in Sherbrooke I will not stay here.

Room Tip: I will not return to this hotel. There are better options in Sherbrooke.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Presidentmanager, Directeur général at Hotel Le President, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Hi Stephanie C LAvoie, sorry for not meeting your expectations. Some people use sometimes the wrong side of the "Please clean the room or do not disturb' door sign" Yes it has happenend many times before... Neverthless we had roommaid staying late and we would have been happy to clean up you room upon request. It is not our regular policy not cleaning the room. Best regards.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

having been our second time to Sherbrooke i did not hesitate to return to the same hotel, unfortunately my encounter with the receptionist was very unpleasant,,even though i had specify on my booking and later in person that i wish to have a room in a quit section, she categorically refuse to accommodate,HER excuse was ...I had book trough hotel .com and therefore this was the kind of rooms i was entitled, at this point I would like also to add that the hotel cleanliness and service had very fast deteriorated.over my previous visit a year ago., well my next visit will be to another hotel.

Stayed: June 2018

Hi Azad P, We do accomodate people but the hotel was entirely booked for canoe Kayak competition (city wide) during your stay and it made us a little more difficult to give you what you asked for. Yes if you book directly with us it is more convenient for everybody. For the cleanliness we are very much surprised but we will make a survey about that. We do not pretend we are perfect but the cleanliness is so much important that we do not mess with that part. Sorry again and hope that at least your enjoyed your stay in the Eastern Townships as well.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

They advertise thier “high-speed” internet, but in reality the worst internet in my life, it took 4 minutes to load 10 seconds of a YouTube video at 480p. I cannot check any social media because the page won’t load. The continental breakfast is a wast of 9 dollars as all of the food there is purchased from the Costco down the road, at least there are different types of bread though. The rooms are nice and the view is also pretty sweet but you better plan on bringing your own breakfast and not using the wifi if you plan on staying here.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Presidentmanager, Directeur général at Hotel Le President, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Sorry that we haven't met your expectations. We will have deep look with the Wi-Fi service company we are dealing with. Thank you for telling us. Best regards.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel a few years ago and it has had some updates since then. Nice to have a mini-fridge in each room. The pool was really delightful as it was hot and muggy during our stay. The service was generally very friendly and efficient.

Stayed: August 2018

Hello, your comments are appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to post them.