“Great ambiance, service & food (first time there)”

Persepolis Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 362 Restaurants in Sherbrooke
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Reviewed 22 July 2018

[#1] The When/Who/Why

We decided to try this place after spending the whole day enjoying the The Townships Route. My wife and I ended up in Sherbrooke in the evening and figured why not eat a good meal before heading back to Montreal.

[#2] The What

We ordered:
- Koobideh plate (lamb meat)
- Jojeh Kabab (chicken)

[#3] The How was it

Very tasty. If you don't like lamb, avoid the koobideh. I personally like it.
My wife loved her chicken. I tried it and it was delicious. Tender, juicy and full of flavour.
The basmati rice was well cooked.
At first, I thought the portion size was smaller compared to many Persian restaurants in Montreal but overall, it was satisfying.

Service was great and very friendly (welcoming). Love the ambiance in the restaurant. The music was great as well as the table setting. Very clean.

Price
Reasonably priced.

Would I go back
Of course! I would recommend this place to friends and family visiting Sherbrooke.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

I really enjoyed the atmosphere & the food is so authentic! I went for my friend's birthday and the waiter made our experience so personalized and memorable!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Loved the food and ambiance. My husband and I had a great time over there and all in all a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Passed by Sherbrooke and was suggested this restaurant from a coworker.
Was surprised to find such charming and friendly staff. It is gives a great family run vibe and the food is good too!
Would suggest to all trying to find interesting new spots in Sherbrooke.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We loved it. What a find. We were extremely satisfaied with the service. The food was very very good. The staff was incredibly pleasant and it was a nice touch for the chef to come out after. Strongly recommended, I'm going back.