All reviews starbucks coffee modern shower heated floors modern hotel omelette modern style amazing hotel attached restaurant professional service welcome message wine selection couple of weeks rain shower head ample pillows excellent wifi nespresso machine full body
Reviewed 14 September 2018

All around enjoyable stay. Opted for a premium room and well worth it. Had advanced technology (I-Pad, additional device outlets) and spa-like shower. Welcoming front desk staff during our entire stay. Had late check out after a long day which was very helpful (included in premium rate). Good location and easy, on site parking. Very convenient and loved the slippers too.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel G, Public Relations Manager at OTL Gouverneur Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for your beautiful review! We are glad to know that you liked our hotel and our modern services. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Booked hotel because is was on the list of approved hotels my travelling partner could stay at and it had the best reviews.

We were not disappointed. Checkin was a breeze. The arrival experience was clean and refreshing. I had a room on the 5th floor and believe me its worth the premium if you enjoy a good shower experience. Photo will be attached.

Breakfast was incredible and included in room rates. Made to order omelets. Bacon. Saussage. Deli meats and cheeses. Fruit. Yogurt. Montreal style bagels and pastries. Starbucks coffee and juices and of course cold cereals. There was also waffles or pancakes too!.

The spa in the hotel. I've done a separate review for them but it was my first time using one and I did the nordic experience and spent almost 3 hours using the facilities. I'd do it again.

Checkout was a breeze and effortless as it should be.

If you are in town or even close by and need accommodations you need to think about this property.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel G, Public Relations Manager at OTL Gouverneur Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share with us this beautiful review! We are glad to know that you liked our personalized breakfast and our partner the PAUS Spa. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon! Have a great day!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I was delight to be surrounded by modern style. The front desk staff was very courteous and young. She explained the concept very well. I absolutely loved the self serving wine tasting vending machine even if it wasn’t of service on the second floor. We stayed on the 5th floor premium and it was as they explained: a taste of NY. I loved trying out the nespresso machine. The chocolate was a great touch of class and what can I say more then an iPad with a personalized welcome message. The room was quiet, spotless clean and nice size. The shower with its modern shower heads was and great experience. The guest pool might be missing a bit of the modern style but it’s still great to be able to enjoy a small swim. The only negative comment would be about the SPA staff that were too quick to judge my mother and I when we wondered off on the wrong floor. They never assumed we might be interested in their treatment offered. they had a snobish attitude that we were not worth their time. They lost two clients and received a bad review from me!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel G, Public Relations Manager at OTL Gouverneur Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Melanie,
Thank you so much for your great review on our hotel. We are glad to know that you liked our team and our modern services. Regarding your comment on the PAUS Spa, rest assured that we've shared it with the manager and that we will do a follow up. Thank you and we hope to have the pleasure to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We spent a week at this hotel during the National Canoe Kayak championships and thoroughly enjoyed our stay! So many small but wonderful touches at this hotel like the comfy beds with full body pillows for relaxing during the day...the heated bathroom floor...housecoats and slippers...oversized towels...awesome shower...nice pool. We absolutely loved the morning breakfast - especially the make to order omelettes! I also enjoyed the spa for a pedicure. Absolutely loved this hotel! Will stay here again when visiting Sherbrooke!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel G, Public Relations Manager at OTL Gouverneur Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Sherri,
Thank you for your beautiful review! We are glad to know that you liked our personalized breakfast and our modern services. It was a pleasure having you with us. Do not hesitate to come back!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We had a short stay, just one night, but it was a great experience. All the staff was extremely nice and helpful. The room was clean, spacious, and the beds were amazing. The bathroom was so beautiful! The views were great. I’m glad we chose this hotel, I definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hotel G, Public Relations Manager at OTL Gouverneur Sherbrooke, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Lindsey,
Thank you so much for your beautiful review! We are so happy to know that you liked our modern rooms and our team! We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon!