“Unpretentious and delicious!”

Ranked #12 of 360 Restaurants in Sherbrooke
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2017

This was our third time here in the past year, and we have never been disappointed. The service is unobtrusive but excellent, as is the decor, in tones of grey and red accents. Where this restaurant really shines, though, is in the quality of the food. On our last visit (St. Valentine's Day) my friend and I each had the salmon entree , and the gentlemen with us selected the beef. All delicious! Preceded by an appetizer and soup
it couldn't have been any better. Dessert was three perfect little morsels: cheesecake, sugar pie, and chocolate mousse cake. Excellent coffee completed the excellent meal.
Reservations are recommended. The evening we were there, the restaurant was packed by 6:15 pm! Being off the beaten path (ie not downtown), this wonderful resto is not as expensive as some of the overpriced Sherbrooke restaurants closer to the city core, and it is BYOW to boot! Expect to spend $50- $75 per person, but well worth it.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Saturday evening with another couple. We all had the Menu Explorateur. This basically means that you get a complimentary taster on the house. This time it was hummus as well as a beet and parmesan mix that you could dip your bread or croutons in. Both were delicious. The entrée is comprised of 3 items, small portions of each. This menu was comprised of smoked salmon, some type of pâté, and my memory fails me for the 3rd item. All were prepared and presented perfectly with a nice small salad. Soup choices were fish (always my favorite) or mushroom. The soup is always served nice and hot here, just the way I like it! 3 different melon-ball sized servings of sorbet, miam-miam!! The main dish is also comprised of 3 small portions of different things. This menu had 2 medium sized shrimp, lamb and filet mignon along with seasonal vegetables. Each were cooked to my liking (not over or underdone) with nice seasoning. Then on to the cheese plate, 3 cheeses from Quebec, here I definitely do not remember their names, but I enjoyed all 3! They were served with thin sliced of toasted raisin-like bread along with raisins and almonds. You may choose your desert from a menu, I choose a chocolate fondant,that has a liquid center. It is served with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Sounds pretty decadent, right? Well, it is! You can also have a coffee, tea or tisane with your meal, it is included in a very reasonable price. And guess what? You can bring your own wine! This makes this restaurant one of my very favorites! The food is great, prices are good and I can bring my own wine! Trying is loving!!

chefentramis, Propriétaire at L'Entre'Amis, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Thanks for all

Reviewed 25 July 2016

A lovely place to share for a romantic candlelit dinner or a friendly outing.
Impeccable service and perfect food.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

My partner and I went on Sunday 11 October 2015. Of course the menu for the table d'hote has changed as it does a few times a year. The food was fantastic and we had excellent service. The prices are about the same... about $50.00 per person. Don't forget to take your own wine/beer.

Reviewed 14 January 2015

in Sherbrooke Québec we have 10 to 12 good restaurants,i mean realy fine.
This one is realy in the top 5 for quality,freshness and service for the price.

1  Thank jeanrob11