“Been there forever for a reason...”
Review of Au Coin du Vietnam

Au Coin du Vietnam
Ranked #29 of 379 Restaurants in Sherbrooke
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Each meal is more delicious than the next. I go there often because I live 2 km away and it is an excellent restaurant that is also conveniently a "Bring your own wine" establishment. I usually take the vietnamese bowl but if you are in for a more calories-ladden meal take the "multiple dishes meal" (letter a, b, c, d and so forth) and you will see everything tastes like the heavens.
Do pay attention where you park if you don't want a ticket. Park on the other side of the street or in the perpendicular streets (always easy to find a parking).

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We stayed overnight in Sherbrooke on the way from Boston to Quebec. We found this restaurant, thanks to this site, and went there with the kids (15,12,11,10). The service was excellent, the food was excellent. The waitress overheard us speaking in English and asked us if we wanted a menu in English. Very friendly. We all speak French, which helped a lot.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I went there on a tuesday night. We both took the wonton soup, vietnamese rolls and pad thai. The food was really tasty! We didn't wait long to be served. I would recommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I like this restaurant, the food and the service are very good but it can get crowded at times. The amount of food and its quality for the price is incredible

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

It's one of my favourite place to eat in town!
Always fresh and friendly.
You have to be careful the parking but other than that, it's a good place.