“Fantastic service.”

Ranked #136 of 1,545 Restaurants in Quebec City
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Quebec City
Description: Thanks to this winning formula since opening in 1973, his establishment remains a figurehead in the industry and continues to be one of the most sought after restaurants in the greater Quebec region. We're situated on the corner of De Buade and Des Jardins in the heart of Old Quebec, across from City Hall and the Notre Dame Basilica of Quebec, a five minute walk from the Château Frontenac. The D'Orsay helps you discover Quebec style hospitality at its best in the very heart of this world renowned patrimonial landmark.
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We showed up on a rainy day for lunch. We were promptly seated and were able to order our food, consisting of onion soup, a Cesar salad and their steak frites. Shortly after we got there, a group of school kids showed up with their chaperones and the place was overwhelmed. We automatically assumed our service would quickly go downhill. Not the case. Our waitress was top notch, calm and maintained her service to us. We would definitely return.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Good local beer selection. Lovely staff. Centrally located. We were looking for a place to warm up out of the rain and it was perfect.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This is a quaint corner pub not far from Chateau Frontenac. Service was very good. I had the fish and chips. The cod was delicious and it came with a side salad. Had glass of Cabernet. My friends had the mustard and maple pork chop - they thoroughly enjoyed it, huge portion served with vegetables and au gratin potatoes. My husband had French onion soup, side salad and garlic bread. They have a good menu with full entrees, as well as sandwiches and salads. Prices are moderate.

2  Thank Norine C
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Food is really good. Service is friendly. Atmosphere is very nice. I tried seafood chowder and it was delicious. I also bought lamb and it was really delicious. I seriously loved my time here. I would certainly return.

1  Thank Leon H
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Have been here twice and have been quite impressed with its nice atmosphere and quality dining. It is on Buade almost next to the Basilica of Quebec. Good service and good choice of meals. Had the mussels (in mustard) and they were about the best I have had. Others had excellent canard and tasty onion soup. Good choice in the center of the city.