“Wonderful and charming boutique hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Le Vincent

Hotel Le Vincent
Ranked #24 of 101 Hotels in Quebec City
Montreal, Canada
“Wonderful and charming boutique hotel.”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Auberge Le Vincent was everything we were looking for in a quaint, cozy, romantic, super friendly, clean , comfortable boutique hotel. Service was wonderful, showers were outstanding and the breakfast which is included , was delicious.

Room Tip: We were in room 6 , the view was lovely and very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Gina2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Vietnamese first
Granville, Massachusetts
Reviewed 24 December 2011

When we first drove up to this "urban inn", my husband and I looked at each other with concern. It looks like a commercial building in a mixed use area. But from the moment we walked in the door, we loved the experience! Our rooms were incredibly charming and well appointed-I always love having a stereo for my iPod for example. The service was excellent from Claude and the staff. Great recommendations for concerts, restaurants and sight seeing. As mentioned in other reviews, the location requires a walk of 15 minutes or more to most places. Since the weather was bad,we took cabs some of the time which was very easy and inexpensive.
We absolutely loved our stay here and would stay again. One word of caution-we did get the impression that the ownership might be changing so you may want to check if Claude is still running the inn if you book there if that would make a difference to you.

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank PatCT202
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 15 December 2011

It is hard to add something to all the great reviews, except that they are all true! We, my daughter and I, stayed for five nights in room number 10. We both slept as well as at home, usually after a few days in a hotel I am tired, and look forward to a good nights sleep. At Le Vincent we could have easily stayed longer. The owner gave us a map and a nice walking tour of Old Quebec. Even in December we didn't find the walk too far, there are many shops and restaurants along the way. Stop at Le Paillard for the macarons, they are really a taste experience. If you value personal service, exceptionally clean room and a great nights sleep don't let any comments about the location deter you from booking. We had no problem walking at night for late dinners.

Room Tip: Room 10 on top floor was very quiet, and private shower.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Trish002
Reviewed 4 December 2011

This 10 room Inn was warm, friendly and the perfect choice for our weekend stay.

Claude the owner was very helpful when providing information regarding what to see and where to eat in the city.

Our room was very comfortable and loved the breakfast.

We will definitely be back!

• Stayed December 2011
San Jose, California, United States
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I really owe these guys a review - they say that they take them very seriously. I loved my stay at the St Vincent. I stayed in Room 6 on a nice quiet night in early November. My friend and I loved our stay here. She really wants to go back to Quebec City now and wished we spent more time here.

The element that really made our stay so fun was the service. We had a great time talking to the two men on staff. I also appreciated that they respected our privacy in this small place. They also have fantastic picks for food and sightseeing. They also tailor their reccomendations to you. For us, the staffer sent us to Le Cercle (which they also had a menu for) for a crazy meal. "You're young," he said. "This is a place for young people."

Our room was top-notch. The quality of the bed and fixtures was on par with the Montreal W that we stayed in the night before. The room was also nicely laid-out for the space it had. I liked that it had a really large couch that was almost big enough to sleep on. On the other hand, I could understand how someone could say this took too much of the room's space.

The bathroom was excellent. Especially the shower, which had a nice gravity shower.

I also liked the location. The hip Saint-Roch district is worth exploring.

I just wish we had more nights here. I want to be there now.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple