We had great time staying in this hotel. The room is a bit old and small. The bed is also small. Air condition is not sufficient during summer time. Breakfast is included but quality is so so. Coffee is in bad taste.
Well, the great thing is, it has an excellent location.
If you walk strange for 2 mins, you will arrive Terrasse Dufferin.
If you walk to your left for 2 mins, you will arrive Chateau Frontenac and Rue Saint Louis, where many great restaurants are located.
If you walk to your right for 2 mins, you will arrive Pierre-Dugua-De-Mons Terrace, where you can have a great view of Chateau Frontenac and the port of Quebec City.
We actually went up their to see the firework on 2 Aug and it's wonderful.
Beside location, I would give credit to the hotel staffs too. They are very friendly and helpful.
If you prefer to spend more time in hotel, this place is not for you. But if it's for sleeping only and for convenience, this hotel is recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue: Quiet comfort assured in the heart of Old QuebecAny reason to visit Quebec City is a great opportunity to stay at Hotel Chateau Bellevue… a perfect location in the heart of Old Quebec, near Dufferin Terrace and the Citadel, with views of Parc des Gouverneurs and the mighty Saint Lawrence River. Come enjoy the historic charm of North America’s only fortified city, discover an exceptionally beautiful architectural heritage, and bask in the comfort and quality service that only a hotel like ours can provide.At Hotel Chateau Bellevue, exceptional comfort and a warm family atmosphere live in peaceful coexistence with all the excitement Old Quebec has to offer, including a front-row seat of major events. Whether you’re passing through Quebec City on business, or looking for a romantic getaway, or sharing a tour with friends, you’ll soon find Hotel Chateau Bellevue has everything it takes to make your visit a success.Hotel Chateau Bellevue also has an awesome array of tour packages for every possible interest. Fine dining, culture, outdoor activities… Whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find terrific options to enjoy and explore. Just contact our hotel staff to make your reservations for the visit of your dreams… today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Chateau Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bellevue Quebec City
- Chateau Bellevue Hotel
- Hotel Chateau Bellevue Quebec/Quebec City