3,196 results
All reviews the executive lounge old city allegro restaurant great location convention center parliament building rooftop pool high floor national assembly self parking within walking distance per day river view plains of abraham an upgrade floor room lawrence river
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have visited beautiful Quebec City fir my business

trip and I stayed for a week at Hilton. I am pleasantly surprised to receive a message ( text / SMS ) just after check in by Ms. Cindy and Ms. Caroline. Wishing me pleasant stay and informing me that i could contact front desk immediately by SMS.

The rooms are well prepared , neat and clean.

To my surprise , I immediately found a personalised message from Ms. Nancy J. From House keeping department. Later one handwritten welcome message from Ms. Julie ( Sales ) team , with some fruit basket. Impressive.

In service & hospitality industry , the significant differentiator is how promptly you take care of your customers , how attentively you listen to their requirements , try to help them beyond set rules and pay personalised attention to make them feel good and important. I have experienced the same attitude at executive club lounge from the staff.

The location is great and view is amazing !

Very near to Quebec old town and Cheatau Frontenac !

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Andreanne B, Front Office Assistant Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Shaun_JD,

Thank you for this great review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let all of our team member know that they helped you have a great stay with us. All of us at Hilton are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here September 19-22, 2018. It was very clean. I had a hard time sleeping which does happen on occasion but the bed was too firm for me and the pillows too soft. Staff was wonderful to deal with and very friendly. I was not made to feel regretful for not being French speaking as people warned me about. Restaurant near the front desk was great and the service too. My view of the river was awesome and loved laying in bed looking at the view. I’m giving 4/5 stars because the bed was not up to standards for the cost of the stay. Otherwise was great!
The closeness of hotel to old city was great! I could see the archways from my room. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Nicole S,

Thank you for this great review of your recent stay at the Hilton Québec. We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience and we will definitely take a look at your mattress.

We hope that you will choose Hilton again in a near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

To say the hotel has bee around for close to 40 years, you wouldn’t really know. Very nice hotel that they keep in tip top shape.

The hotels location is ideal for anyone exploring Old Quebec as it is a quick walk away. Tons of restaurants within the area and a quick drive to major attractions like to Aquarium and shopping. Even getting to the hotel itself wasn’t that difficult.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Manhattan01,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We certainly appreciate all of your feedback. We are happy you were pleased with our accommodations. Thank you again for the kind words. We hope to see you the next time you visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our room had a fabulous view, loved the overly large in room safe (could fit a laptop and much more). Hotel was very clean. Had a few occasions to ask concierge for assistance and they were most helpful and gave great recommendations.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Andreanne B, Front Office Assistant Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tampatrio,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let our concierge know that they helped you have a great stay with us. We hope to welcome you again in a near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife was attending a conference in Quebec and this was the hotel that was booked for her group.I was just tagging along on this trip. The hotel is situated next to the convention center and is across the street from Assemblée nationale du Québec. The hotel has a pool (outdoors), fitness centre, plus lots of conference rooms. The hotel does not have a shuttle to the airport ($35 flat rate cab ride to all hotels). There is Valet parking or underground parking for a fee (its $20 for 12 hours, not sure of the daily rate).
There is no provided breakfast of any kind but there is a restaurant in the lobby.
Our room was generally fine, the beds were comfortable but thenroom was shabbier than I would have expected. Nothing totally undue, but noticeable all the same. Missing paint around the windows, fixtures in the tub rusting, lamp shade de-laminating. Like I said, nothing undue but surprising for a Hilton hotel at this price range.
One last little thing, you need to use your key card everytime you move the elevator. I can understand moving the elevator from the lobby but once you are up in the hotel it shouldn't be required. It is another small thing but it had me grumbling everytime I had my arms full and was trying to hold my card on the pad while simultaneously hitting the touch screen for my floor. Little things detract from over all experiences.

Stayed: September 2018

Dear ChrisfromTO,

Thank you for allowing us to read your feedback from your recent stay. While we are delighted that you had a great first impression we do regret that there were a few things along the way that detracted from your stay. All of your feedback is valuable to us as we look for ways to improve the experience of our guests. We are committed to providing our guests with a great stay and truly hope you will stay with us again in the future.