Hilton Quebec
Le Manoir d'Auteuil(Quebec City)
US$215
US$208
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel ALT Quebec(Quebec City)
US$160
US$155
Hotel Sepia(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$518
US$489
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Cofortel(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$1,240
US$106
Hotel Le Saint-Paul(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$167
  • Restaurant
Hotel Acadia(Quebec City)
US$146
US$131
Hotel Chateau Bellevue(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$165
TripAdvisor
  • Fitness centre
2,972 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeold cityallegro restaurantgreat locationconvention centerparliament buildingoutdoor poolhigh floornational assemblyself parkingwithin walking distanceper dayplains of abrahamriver viewfloor rooman upgradechateau frontenac
Reviewed 24 February 2012

This was my 4th trip to Quebec City and previously I had stayed in a small hotel in Old Quebec. On check in I asked about upgrading to the "executive floor" and was discouraged to do so by the clerk. After checking into our room, I noted a guard on the floor over the course of 2 hours. Then I learned there was a very large group of either high school or college students staying there. They checked out the next day so it turned out to be minor, but why would the desk clerk see a middle 50's couple and not jump at our inquiry to upgrade our room??
We were also not informed on check in that the hotel restaurant was closed to accommodate the World Cup snowboard athletes staying at the hotel. Why not mention this?
The room was impeccably clean, the location perfect, 90% of the hotel staff were very helpful, but we were not given enough information on check in, nor was there anything written in our room. And why is the internet free in the lobby, but $12/day in the room. If I stay here again (maybe next year for the same event) I will definitely pay the extra $ and stay on the executive floor.
BTW, if you stay there when the hotel is packed, use the service elevators, way faster.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank starshine18
Reviewed 23 February 2012

We recently returned to the Quebec City Hilton for our family ski trip. On arrival, we were asked to go to the 23 rd. floor for the Concierge in the Executive Lounge to check us in.This we did and were met by G. whom we had met on previous visits.Our rooms were on the Executive level so we had access to the lounge for breakfast , evening hors d'oeuvres and use during the day if you so wished. We were quickly checked in and went to our rooms where the porter was waiting with our bags. Much of what I could say would be a repeat of my reviews of previous visits to the Hilton so I will simply state that from G. and R. in the Executive Lounge to all the staff we had contact with, we were treated to a superb stay at the hotel.Nothing was too much trouble and the friendly approach was most welcome. This may seem like a review written by the General Manager. I have no connection with this hotel whatsoever apart from six or seven trips there. Other people may not have the same opinion about their visits as I have about ours. They have missed out perhaps where we certainly didn't. We look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ALord
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Absolutely perfect location! As a photographer I really appreciated the view on Parliament!
Came there with family and friends for Christmas vacations, stayed for 3 days.
Night of December 25th gave as such a fairy tale feeling, it was superb! It started actually with the view down on square and Parliament from our room! We just entered the room when I looking out of the window noticed a show with torches in the distance, through the snow falling down... It was simply magical. Could't wait to get outside. It was warm and snowing and we walked in Old City soooo excited!
It was really magical night!
Overall it is a great location despite a few down points.
Rooms are tight, it's true.
Bell hop service a little bit too insistent.
Room service coming too early :(
But anyway, staff does the perfect job. We got adjacent rooms even though we had a dog.
And, oh, yes - pool :) It is a stand out moment why we wanted to stay in this Hilton. Reminded me of my childhood (swam a lot in winter in open pool) so I wanted my son to enjoy this. And he had a blast for sure. I wish it was bigger though, so adults will have the same fun :)
Even my wife who is always freezing went into it.
Unfortunately a sauna is not a bright moment since too many people come in and out all the time and temperature simply can't get to a right degree. So don't have a hope for it...
Parking is quite convenient, you can park yourself , it's in the same building, and elevators come to the hotel's lobby.
Dogs are allowed, so we were fine having a foxterrier puppy with us.
I believe we would go there in the summer too. Wish we could be there for Winter Carnival...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank NYC_photography
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Nice view, clean, but.......

windows suck you can hear traffic as if there were no windows. Not a great hotel for light sleepers. Tv is old and viewing is not very good even to adjust screen controls., no microwave for heat pads for sport related injuries AND MAKE SURE YOU ASK NOT TO BE PUT ON THE SAME FLOOR WITH A LARGE GROUP OF TEENAGERS, made noise until 2:30 AM so DOUBLY make sure you ask what other groups are on the same floor.

Very nice mattress on the bed and nice location in Old Quebec.

I wish I saw a review like this before booking, can't believe the lack of sound proofing, boooo:(

Room Tip: Read the review and you'll see.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Location was spectacular to tour old city and the Winter Carnival; however, my stay at this property was hampered solely by the elevators. On 3 separate occasions, I waited longer than 10 minutes for an elevator as only 3 of the 5 were in service and were incredibly slow.

Room Tip: Request a low floor so you can take the stairs if the elevator wait is too long.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends